CrowdSurge Ticketing

I always download these things to my computer, then import them into iTunes and sync up with my iPod. I'm sure there are other ways to do it but maybe you can try downloading to your computer rather than a phone or iPad.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Yes, though the interface for everything is now only on the Wilco site, if I am understanding everything correctly. There is no other site to buy pre-sale tickets, though I am having a hard time trying to figure out how to log on today to get everything ready in tabs and stuff. 

While on the topic of the pre-sale stuff, has anybody found a particular browser that is faster than any other? 

That sucked.  Poor instructions, very unclear.  Reviewed original emails and logged on by 9:30.  No mention of any events page link in the presale emails.  The only way I even went to the events page was after I saw it posted in this thread.  Needless to say I did not get tickets.  

Below is an excerpt of the email that was sent regarding the presale.  Neither link brings you to the events page.  Hoping for better luck with the regular on-sale as I would like to take my daughter to the Saturday night show in Brooklyn.  If anyone with any influence reads this, please adjust the presale links.  Never had a problem in the past.

Wilcoworld Access members, new US east coast tour dates have been announced in support of Star Wars. Full details are below. Presales begin tomorrow, Wednesday, October 14th at 10 AM EDT, right here. 

To access the presale, click the presale link for your event on the Shows page and sign in to your account. From there follow the directions to purchase tickets. 

If anybody is still trying to get tickets try the soudkick site. Type in Wilco and go to the dates you want.

link?

Below is an excerpt of the email that was sent regarding the presale.  Neither link brings you to the events page.  Hoping for better luck with the regular on-sale as I would like to take my daughter to the Saturday night show in Brooklyn.  If anyone with any influence reads this, please adjust the presale links.  Never had a problem in the past.

Wilcoworld Access members, new US east coast tour dates have been announced in support of Star Wars. Full details are below. Presales begin tomorrow, Wednesday, October 14th at 10 AM EDT, right here. 

To access the presale, click the presale link for your event on the Shows page and sign in to your account. From there follow the directions to purchase tickets. 

link?

http://www.songkick.com/artists/61494-wilco

Hi-

Has anyone figured what is going on with the pre-sale definitively? Right now the options seem to be:

1. The ticket master link at the venue.

2. Something called SongKick which may/may not be the same as something called CrowdSurge.

3. Links on Wilcoworld.net which may or may not become live in a timely manner at the pre-sale time.

Maybe these all lead to the same place and it's just about who takes the haircut. It would be nice to know so one could focus on one particular page...

Seriously, WTF?

HW

• 2 months later...