• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#41 SarahC

SarahC

On & On & On

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,027 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 09:15 AM

If anybody is still trying to get tickets try the soudkick site. Type in Wilco and go to the dates you want.

#42 Broken Foot

Broken Foot

A Cherry Ghost

• 30 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 09:29 AM

Below is an excerpt of the email that was sent regarding the presale.  Neither link brings you to the events page.  Hoping for better luck with the regular on-sale as I would like to take my daughter to the Saturday night show in Brooklyn.  If anyone with any influence reads this, please adjust the presale links.  Never had a problem in the past.

Wilcoworld Access members, new US east coast tour dates have been announced in support of Star Wars. Full details are below. Presales begin tomorrow, Wednesday, October 14th at 10 AM EDT, right here. 

To access the presale, click the presale link for your event on the Shows page and sign in to your account. From there follow the directions to purchase tickets. 

If anybody is still trying to get tickets try the soudkick site. Type in Wilco and go to the dates you want.

link?

#43 SarahC

SarahC

On & On & On

• 9,027 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 09:33 AM

Below is an excerpt of the email that was sent regarding the presale.  Neither link brings you to the events page.  Hoping for better luck with the regular on-sale as I would like to take my daughter to the Saturday night show in Brooklyn.  If anyone with any influence reads this, please adjust the presale links.  Never had a problem in the past.

Wilcoworld Access members, new US east coast tour dates have been announced in support of Star Wars. Full details are below. Presales begin tomorrow, Wednesday, October 14th at 10 AM EDT, right here. 

To access the presale, click the presale link for your event on the Shows page and sign in to your account. From there follow the directions to purchase tickets. 

link?

http://www.songkick....sts/61494-wilco

#44 Broken Foot

Broken Foot

A Cherry Ghost

• 30 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 09:39 AM

Thanks, but it just brought me right to Wilco's webpage for the Brooklyn show I am looking for which is sold out. 

#45 hwi1s0n

hwi1s0n

A Cherry Ghost

• 1 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 05:28 PM

Hi-

Has anyone figured what is going on with the pre-sale definitively? Right now the options seem to be:

1. The ticket master link at the venue.

2. Something called SongKick which may/may not be the same as something called CrowdSurge.

3. Links on Wilcoworld.net which may or may not become live in a timely manner at the pre-sale time.

Maybe these all lead to the same place and it's just about who takes the haircut. It would be nice to know so one could focus on one particular page...

Seriously, WTF?

</vent>

HW

#46 Dmada

Dmada

Grasshopper Greensnake

• PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 03:17 PM

Did anyone get their tickets yet? Waiting on my port chester tix.

Thanks!

#47 nalafej

nalafej

Hummingbird

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 04:56 PM

Yes - my New Haven tickets arrived at least a week ago.

#48 Magnetized

Magnetized

I Must Be high

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,204 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 08:55 PM

I got my tickets for the Norva show on 2/9 more than a week ago, but I still haven't gotten my Port Chester tickets, and those shows are earlier. Has anybody gotten Port Chester tickets?

#49 tinnitus photography

tinnitus photography

On & On & On

• 6,654 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 04:31 PM

i got my tickets  about 2 weeks ago

#50 dagwave

dagwave

Dawned On Me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,229 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 05:55 PM

just got an email saying that my DC tickets are on the way. No news for ATL.

#51 Magnetized

Magnetized

I Must Be high

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,204 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 07:28 PM

And I just got an email today about the Port Chester shows, so I guess they're doing these mailings in waves. Oh well, as long as they get here it's all good.

#52 Dmada

Dmada

Grasshopper Greensnake

• PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 09:45 AM

thanks, got my email today as well

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users