Users with a ratio of 0.25 or lower

Thanks, Solace. I was just looking at the list yesterday, and it was kind of depressing--a lot of people just aren't sharing. It's slowing down a lot of torrents, while others are dying early deaths.

Let me know when I can start clearing some things out.

will do!

and i agree...

ideally, i'd love to clear out any fairly older account under 0.50, but for now, i'm going to start low, and hopefully we can bring the average ratios up a bit as a result.

Wow - that should create a swarm, between folks trying to get their numbers up and freeriders trying to download like mad before they get deleted.

Consider this your warning, if you want to stay START SHARING NOW!

There's about 150 of ya

:cheers

haha, yeah, i thought of disabling downloads for anyone below 0.25 until then, but some people might have deleted their downloaded torrents by now, and would have nothing to share

I have a really low rating and want to continue to upload I just don't know why my rating is low. If there is something I need to enable or disable or anything that helps my situation please let me know

if you're listed as "unnconnectable" in the peer list of a torrent you're downloading, read the FAQ and see if you can figure out if you're possibly firewalled or behind a NAT. you may need to open up ports in your router so that you will upload more. or you may just have your upload capped pretty low, if that's the case, users that have slow uploads will just have to not download as much and share for along time, sucks, but not much else you can do otherwise.

my upload isn't the fastest, 400kbps, and i've still been able to get a pretty ratio.

Guest Wfiori

HELP

My ratio has now fallen to .52

I leave my torrent open, but the connection seems to close out after download.

I want to share, but can't figure out how.

Any advice appreciated.