kidsmoke

[Wilco Vol. 2] It's still on!

Hey Ms. Kidsmoke:

[hand raised in proper question asking mode]

What is the latest estimate for release of the artwork and the CD in d/l'able format?

I've told so many people about it 'round my parts, they keep asking me when they can get a copy.

Thank you for your time...

ckc

Hey Ms. Kidsmoke:

[hand raised in proper question asking mode]

What is the latest estimate for release of the artwork and the CD in d/l'able format?

I've told so many people about it 'round my parts, they keep asking me when they can get a copy.

Thank you for your time...

ckc

Chandler, bless your patient self & your excellent manners. :cheekkiss I fully understand why you and Aimee are anxious to be able to share your song. One of my favorites, for sure. :yes

We are waiting on a certain someone to finish up artwork, which I'm told is very, very nearly done. Then we start the tree rolling. (Cover art will be downloadable, the disc itself will be treed as before. Get in as a branch to get it the fastest.) My expectations are that we'll be beginning the tree within the next 2 weeks. Sorry it's been slow, but sometimes our real-life jobs & lives get in the way of our "play". :rolleyes:

I got moved. I got cable. I got my new cable modem. I'm back online.

Now for much unpacking and shopping. Should have the artwork done in a few days....

Thanks.

B)

Welcome back, stranger! Hope you're enjoying the new digs! You must be exhausted, here....put your feet up.....have some lemonade.... :)

oh, and ... i cannot wait to see and hear this thing  :agg:

Did you get my email about that photo of yours? Cause you know, Adam, that's what's holding the whole thing up..... :rolleyes:

:lol: I wanna see that picture of you guys... ;)

The other day I was wondering about Volume 2...glad to hear it's still a go. I rarely venture to Area 51, so I'm glad I made the detour.

If I had any shread of musical talent I would contribute, but believe me, we're all better off if I just listen.

By the way....COVER ART IS DONE!!! :cheers Prepare to have your socks knocked off, it's stunning! Does justice to all the wonderful music on the disc.

We are figuring out how to host it....it's kinda huge, high quality artwork....then a tree begins.

Yes, what he said.

And also, is there anything I can do to help move things along? I'd be happy to pitch in.

The trade tree for Tribute Volume 2 will be up imminently. Bridget is handling it, bless her generous soul! :cheekkiss

So keep an eye on the "Reflecting..." forum. Sorry this has taken so long. Much else going on at VC. ;)

It's in Reflecting! Yay. Now I can finish being anxious for the cd to be out, and go back to being nervous about people hearing my amateur-hour contribution.

Thanks, all you tribute workers, for your contributions to my mood swings. :cheekkiss

It's in Reflecting!  Yay.  Now I can finish being anxious for the cd to be out, and go back to being nervous about people hearing my amateur-hour contribution. 

:lol: My husband and I are right there with you on that one!!! :lol:

I was extremely nervous about my contribution to the first tribute album... to the point of regretting that I'd even sent it to Mart... :lol:

But I got a lot of compliments... I even had a couple of people tell me it was their favorite track on the album!! :D

I'm sure you both did beautiful work. :yes

:lol:

I bet it's great.  Which song did you two do?

IATTBYH

Only a novice (like me) would claim that song thinking "how hard could it be?" Oh lorrrrrrrrr....

It was quite an experience! :)

They did. :yes

:blush

Thanks, Donna. I'm just really glad people are so kind around here.

And Bridget, your track WAS magnificent!

I love the ideas I came up with for mine (I'm a classically-trained pianist, so making shit up just doesn't come naturally to me, and it was FUN, really really fun :P ), but I think the execution is pretty rough. So some days I love it, and some days I cringe.

I haven't listened to it in months (since I last saw you, Donna). I think I'll wait til I can hear the whole cd.

This is going to be very cool. I think. :unsure:

Hey all, the downloadable cover art for Tribute Volume 2 is now available in the "Sunken Treasures Recording Studio". (Go to the main page, click on the Sunken Treasures building.)

Thank you LLP. :D Brilliant as always.

Hope the band will forgive me for their extreme makeover as gnomes. Sorry guys....but you look so cute.....and sorry Nels and Pat, the picture predates your joining the band. (Perhaps you'll consider that a good thing. :lol:)