Pecan pie tabbed the live version and someone added an incredible tab of nels solo.

It may be back a page or two tho.

I dont belive that anyone has tried the album version tho.

Good Luck :cheers

• 3 weeks later...
Pecan pie tabbed the live version and someone added an incredible tab of nels solo.

It may be back a page or two tho.

I dont belive that anyone has tried the album version tho.

Good Luck :cheers

When did he do this? That solo changes quite a bit.

• 4 months later...

I tried and tried to figure this song out and my success was pretty limited. As I understand, Jeff is using a baritone 12 string, and I certainly don't have one of those. So in my trials this is what I got: Asus (x02200) and then hammer up to and A (x02220) and then A/Dsus(??) (x02230). I'm pretty sure those chords are all in there. When the lyrics start: (E) It's a random painted highway and a muzzle of bees (back to the A chords). At one point I thought I heard this chord (x04232) which I'll call (A/F#). So..

(E)The sun gets passed, tree to tree (A/F#) silently back to me (A chords).

I hope some of my rambling helps. What a great song.

I tried and tried to figure this song out and my success was pretty limited. As I understand, Jeff is using a baritone 12 string, and I certainly don't have one of those. So in my trials this is what I got: Asus (x02200) and then hammer up to and A (x02220) and then A/Dsus(??) (x02230). I'm pretty sure those chords are all in there. When the lyrics start: (E) It's a random painted highway and a muzzle of bees (back to the A chords). At one point I thought I heard this chord (x04232) which I'll call (A/F#). So..

(E)The sun gets passed, tree to tree (A/F#) silently back to me (A chords).

I hope some of my rambling helps. What a great song.

Nothing to add to the song, but for music theory's sake:

x02200 = Asus2

x02230 = Asus4

x04232 = D/A

I'm not even verifying these chords; don't have a guitar with me, but those are the correct names for those voicings.