• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sir Stewart - what do you think of the new Hornby? I have picked it up a few times at the bookstore, but have not actually made my way to the register with it......I have read all his other novels....how does it compare?

Sir Stewart - what do you think of the new Hornby? I have picked it up a few times at the bookstore, but have not actually made my way to the register with it......I have read all his other novels....how does it compare?

I've only read About A Boy, and I'm enjoying this one about the same as I did that. I just fall in love with his characters; he makes it so easy to, somehow.

john by cynthia lennon.

i can't get away from these dang music books!

My copy was 'lost' for a while. I'll trade.

Warning: Hot dolphin sex.

that's okay, i just watched Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Im ready for anything dolphins might do.

Just finished

0743264452.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Klosterman always makes me laugh, but I sometimes fear that most men are secretly like him. He's like a more narcissistic Coupland (clever, but without Doug's heart).

Just started

1553651162.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

"In my mind, Neil is fifty feet tall and made of solid gold - even his flannel shirts are gold - and his muttonchop sideburns are bejeweled. I value his music too much to chance any disillusioning encounters" :lol

Not your typical Neil Young book - e.g., Nardwuar the Human Serviette is featured in the second chapter.