Welcome to Solid State

I'll take it upon myself to say hey and welcome to this new little corner of VC.

Over time - there have been a fair number of people who are interested in what gear the band uses, guitars, amps, pedals, keyboards, etc. and with a band like wilco where there is so much sonic innovation there's plenty of room to discuss it all. There are threads in the archives but i thought it'd make more sense to consolodate everything here.

To start with it'll probably cover stuff a lot of us have been over, thats fine, feel free to add or ask whatever comes to mind... and to discuss your own gear/issues/tricks and tips.

I'll take it upon myself to say hey and welcome to this new little corner of VC.

Over time - there have been a fair number of people who are interested in what gear the band uses, guitars, amps, pedals, keyboards, etc. and with a band like wilco where there is so much sonic innovation there's plenty of room to discuss it all. There are threads in the archives but i thought it'd make more sense to consolodate everything here.

To start with it'll probably cover stuff a lot of us have been over, thats fine, feel free to add or ask whatever comes to mind... and to discuss your own gear/issues/tricks and tips.

Awesome and thanks!!!