Hell is Chrome Solo

Some people have requested this so I decided to see if I can make any sense out of it. Ive never really written tab so bear with me

Key:

The () simply means to start with that note already bent up, then bend it back down, So in other words the (17) in the (17) ^ 15 means to bend the note on the 15th fret up the the 17th before you play it, then when you play it bend back down to the natural 15th fret.....wow I home that makes some sense, a reverse bend is all it is....

^=Bend

*= Vibrato on that note

Hell is Chrome Solo Tab

E----12-----------------------------------------13--------13 ^15-^13--------------17*---------------

B---(17) ^15*---------------------------------15-------------------------------------------------------

G-----------------------(13)^12*------------------------------------------------------------------------

E----17^18^17--------------- 13-----17-----13-------15-----13-----------------------------------

G---------------------------------15-----15-----15-----------------------------------------------------

B------------------------------------------------------------------------------14^15^14*--------------

Ive included a you send it link with me playing this tab over the KT version of HIC. I just threw it into Garage Band and selected on of the preset amps ( i think it was arena guitar), and played over the solo. It might help you out a bit.

Let me know what you think

Brandon

http://s58.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=271FQGJ...K418KRPHFU807W3

Edited by bxb03a

Looks awsome - can't wait to try it!

It was those pre-bend-and-release notes that made my think about the whammy bar (just anotherway to shift the pitch down)

Edited by jhc