Jeff Tweedy 1/14/06

HEY KAT-

This is getting away from the issue at hand BUT, I have to tell everyone......

If any of you get a chance to hear/see Laminated Kats husband (Julian) and/or band you should! He is very talented. Thanks again Kat for sharing with us. We will see you guys at SXSW :dancing

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Laminated Kat
HEY KAT-

This is getting away from the issue at hand BUT, I have to tell everyone......

If any of you get a chance to hear/see Laminated Kats husband (Julian) and/or band you should! He is very talented. Thanks again Kat for sharing with us. We will see you guys at SXSW :dancing

Aw, thanks. And hopefully we'll be seeing you before then.

Hey everyone!!

I'm still smiling because this was so great!!

Anyway, many of you have sent me pms and I've been trying to get back to everyone but I'm starting my first trial in about one hour and have not had the time to write the appropariate response - so wish me luck and I promise I will get back to everyone sometime soon!! (this weekend)

I especailly need to get in touch with Jesse and Warner!!

It was great meeting you all!!

Chris

or J.D. (Hope the jurors like baseball)

Hey everyone!!

I'm still smiling because this was so great!!

Anyway, many of you have sent me pms and I've been trying to get back to everyone but I'm starting my first trial in about one hour and have not had the time to write the appropariate response - so wish me luck and I promise I will get back to everyone sometime soon!! (this weekend)

I especailly need to get in touch with Jesse and Warner!!

It was great meeting you all!!

Chris

or J.D. (Hope the jurors like baseball)

Good luck Johnny! :lol Seriously, I'm sure you'll do great Chris! :yes

Edited by Jeci81
Reni - I can't believe you posted that in this thread. Edie's gonna git you :dancing

BTW, anyone know what that strange yellow growth coming from the side of Jeff's head is in Jodi's photos??? :blink

well all they had to do was click on the link.....I just blew it up into the thread!

And Rosie, yes you do have to visit Edie's place sometime....it is beautiful and you couldn't ask for better hosts than the Hirtensteins!!

Edie, for someone who was about to have 30something complete strangers hanging out in their apartment along with a spectacular grammy award winning artist for the evening, I think you look pretty darn good in that picture!!! You and Scott were THE BEST hosts anyone could have ever, ever, ever asked for! And by the way...

YOUR APARTMENT KICKS ASS!!!

Yes, those are flowers behind Jeff's head...why do they have to look so strange in my pictures?

Edited by Jodi F
looks like sunflowers to me....

edie, you have a beautiful house....i so have to come chill with you someday.

And yes you do. But I'm not inviting that reni chick ANYMORE!!!

:lol

:cheekkiss

I love you kate. You guys gotta come over again real soon.

BTW, I heard that the pump in the pool was broken, thus the low water level and the cold water. Should be fixed soon if it isn't already.

"Yeah, the pool is shit..."

:rock

Oh, and good luck and great :music and :guitar for the show tomorrow night in the NW 'burbs.

remember, if a slot turns up at the last minute, I am SO there!

Edie, I should have just told you to come on out. Jeff and Sue were so cool about the whole thing :worship It wouldn't have mattered to have one or two more. And the show absolutely rocked :rock I'm sure there will be more about that later. Great to see you on Wednesday.

Edie, I should have just told you to come on out. Jeff and Sue were so cool about the whole thing :worship It wouldn't have mattered to have one or two more. And the show absolutely rocked :rock I'm sure there will be more about that later. Great to see you on Wednesday.

There were few VCers at this NW suburban show. Needless to say it was fantastic, with Jeff playing with the Wilco Ensemble from the Old Town School and frankly he couldn't have been happier. I figure it is up to someone else to start this post, but seeing him in front of a reasonable audience and seeing him play with people who's major love is music (rather than alcohol and talking) was overwhelming.

LouieB

Needless to say it was fantastic, with Jeff playing with the Wilco Ensemble from the Old Town School and frankly he couldn't have been happier.

Oh, very cool. Yes, this needs its own thread!

Oh, very cool. Yes, this needs its own thread!
If someone from the group wants to start a thread, then I will give my 2 cents...actually I have more cents that that to give.

Someone from the group last night when told who I was said I didn't look like my picture (avatar...

:lol )

LouieB

It must be Ken -- I hope ..... :)

Well, I just want to say that in some ways I am very glad I WASN'T there -- this show belonged to you and your group, and "passengers" (hahahaha) just aren't needed.

It sounds like you guys had a terrific time, and if it was recorded, I'd love to hear it (not have it) sometime.

Hopefully we can talk more -- is Otto's in your future?

If someone from the group wants to start a thread, then I will give my 2 cents...actually I have more cents that that to give.

Someone from the group last night when told who I was said I didn't look like my picture (avatar...

:lol )

LouieB

So just start one already!!!!

:pirate