Jeff Tweedy 1/14/06

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So did he play "Motion Pictures"?

Also, below is a pic of the poster I designed for Edie, and I would love to see the one Longie made.

TweedyPosterSm4VC.jpg

Nah, it was requested but he didn't play it. Just made it onto his music stand.

And that poster's amazing, dude.

Also, below is a pic of the poster I designed for Edie, and I would love to see the one Longie made.

TweedyPosterSm4VC.jpg

Here's the second one:

IMG_0056.jpg

Thanks to both of you for taking the time to make these awesome posters...generous of Jeff to sign them ALL as well!! (i love the signature on the amp..) Thanks guys!! :cheekkiss

TweedyPosterSm4VC.jpg

Here are the pictures from which Johnny created his amazing poster....

P1010027.jpg

P1010028.jpg

P1010026.jpg

P1010030.jpg

Johnny --

The posters were VERY different -- which was really great. I have one of Troy's for you and several of yours -- all signed --that I am sending back to you.

I am in the midst of tidying and doing laundry :omg so I will post more later.

Suffice to say it was an AMAZING night.

Here are the pictures from which Johnny created his amazing poster....

ah, I was wondering about the architectural elements. what a fantastic souvenir of the night.

Does anyone remember which song this personality-filled picture came from? Or is he just happy to see the buffet or something? :)

he said something about how jim o'rourke ruins records and was like "no no just kidding, i love jim. but sue...she doesn't like him too much" and jeff was liek "aww i'm sorry honey, i probably shouldn't have said that" and i forget what song he sang, but he sang two lines from one of his songs in his high falsetto-y voice, it was really funny.

he said something about how jim o'rourke ruins records and was like "no no just kidding, i love jim. but sue...she doesn't like him too much" and jeff was liek "aww i'm sorry honey, i probably shouldn't have said that" and i forget what song he sang, but he sang two lines from one of his songs in his high falsetto-y voice, it was really funny.

ITMWLY ;)

despite being bumped from your signature John, it would have been worth being there for your poster alone. That's truly a beautiful thing.

Thanks Gary, I appreciate it.

Plus, I had to bump you. The thought of AMan dressed in black, crouching, pulling his hair back, and gnawing through his neighbor's cable to end the "football orgasms" is a vision I shall surely treasure for years to come.

Oh, be still my heart! What a wonderful night!

Beautiful art work as well. :wub

This VC is a VERY special group of people. It makes me so proud to be a part. Thanks you guys, for generously allowing us some vicarious delight. :cheekkiss

Motions Pictures is one of my favorite Neil songs - that would have been a something to hear....also, HUGE props on those posters - i'm really impressed. :cheers

I'll second both of those sentiments.

What an incredible evening to say the least...it could not have gone any better than it did. Thanks so much to Leigh and Edie for coordinating everything and making it happen...Rob and I can't thank you enough!!

Also thanks to Jeff and Susan for being so gracious and giving of their time. I finally was able to get the license plate that belongs on the front of our car (which will never happen unless we get a ticket!!) signed by Jeff which was very, very cool. We sent along a copy of a picture of the back of our car with the W1LCO plate one it with Jeff and Susan...thought it might look cool hung up at the loft or something.

Meeting all of the fellow VC'ers was incredibly wonderful as well, wish we could have spend more time together. I guess there's always next year, right?

Take care everyone!!