Jeff Tweedy 1/14/06

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Late chiming in, but I wanted to say thanks for doing all of this. Enjoyed it immensely!!! It was nice to meet so many of you. Jeff, Sue, Edie, Leigh, and everyone else who played a part deserves the biggest of thanks. Was an event, to say the least. Glad to have been there. :yes

Late chiming in, but I wanted to say thanks for doing all of this. Enjoyed it immensely!!! It was nice to meet so many of you. Jeff, Sue, Edie, Leigh, and everyone else who played a part deserves the biggest of thanks. Was an event, to say the least. Glad to have been there. :yes

I can't even believe you were there and didn't introduce yourself. I didn't even know you were going to BE there and have no idea what you look like.....oy vey! :santacool

I can't even believe you were there and didn't introduce yourself. I didn't even know you were going to BE there and have no idea what you look like.....oy vey! :santacool

can we get some IDs on those pics? please? I'd love to know who people are.

:yes Yes, please. I know some of you, and can almost make out the names on the name tags for a few others, but I'd love to know who everyone else is.

Looks like you all had an amazing time. I love hearing all the stories!

I'll do mine (which are from page 5 or 6 of this thread). :dancing

Line for the Loo - LamKat (Katherine), Satterlee(Megan), umm that Jeff guy, Attack with Love(Erin), cnorton13(Chris/Johnny Damon)

#2 - Longie (Troy - recliner poster designer man), Jeci81 (Jessica), tv200 (Rich)

#3 - Tweedling(David), Tweedling's wife (great name) (Anna), MKHStudio (Warner)

:yes Yes, please. I know some of you, and can almost make out the names on the name tags for a few others, but I'd love to know who everyone else is.

Looks like you all had an amazing time. I love hearing all the stories!

hahah i'll edit mine and put tags IDing people...just a disclaimer, sorry if i spell a name wrong or something, feel free to correct me!!! i'll do this tonight or tomorrow, i'm taking some final exams today, so i'm a little busy. but i do get distracted very very easily.......

okay, well...though i have to leave in 15 minutes for my german final, i managed to label all the pictures with VCers in it (i hope i got em all...maybe i didn't) from the party @ kate and grahams and the living room show. i didn't bother to label the ones of jeff, i hope you guys don't get TOO mad at me. enjoy...http://photobucket.com/albums/y3/AttackWithLove/

Guest Laminated Kat
i hope you guys don't get TOO mad at me.

Of course not and thanks. i love the one of the three of us! But the look on your face in the pee line takes the cake.

Let me now take this time to apologize to Jeff. I requested The Family Gardener and it was such a delight to hear. What an incredibly beautiful and moving song :D . Not easy to play on the acoustic guitar all by yourself.

However, Jeff kicked ass and played it well. BUT he got to a certain line in the song and could not remember exactly how the lyrics went. He then asked who requested it. I raised my hand and he asked me what that line was.......well, needless to say if Jeff were grading my reply I would have received a F-!

SHIT!

My time to shine and pull one through for the greatest songwriter of my fucking lifetime and I dropped the ball. The correct lyric is: "As I look down with my two eyes and my two green thumbs..." I said green eyes....???....GREEN? Gawh! How stoopid! :monkey Anyway,

SORRY JEFF.... I can't thank you enough for playing it. It meant a lot to me.

Guest Laminated Kat
we miss yall.....I mean "you guys" :lol too! Did you see the size of my nose? Dang!

The nose is fine man. What a night. Whew. Fun stuff.

......................................Sunday too.

The nose is fine man. What a night. Whew. Fun stuff.

......................................Sunday too.

You partied with Tweedling's nose Sat. night and Sunday???

okay here is my one picture that is capable of being labeled:

Image-4ED1221E85ED11DA.jpg

from left to right: that's satterlee (megan), jhamm (jesse) in the back, Max (edie's stepson), Nate (does he have a VC name??) in the red sweatshirt, BenKramer in the blue shirt, ehirtens (edie's) head in the way back there, brewinhand (julie) holding the setlist, jeci81 (jessica) on the far right, and i think that's longie (troy's) arm in the striped shirt :D

sorry i didnt take more pictures of everyone mingling...i hadnt met everyone in the beginning of the night yet and felt a bit awkward flashing you guys left and right :blush

hah that just reminded me how jeff's set started out... "jeff, how do you feel about us flashing you?" :lol i forget how he responded to that..

i loooooove the one of jodi getting her plate signed! :w00t

totally makes me smile.

Thanks sweetie!! Next year we gotta figure out a way to have you there too!!!