Jeff Tweedy 1/14/06

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great pix erin!

jesse! no beard! is that your fresh for spring look?

and i have now identified jodi as the woman wearing the gorgeous green cabled sweater. nice!

jesse! no beard! is that your fresh for spring look?

:huh Beard? It's been so long since I've seen Jesse in person, I was thinking, "when did he grow all that hair?" :lol I never even saw the beard, and now it's gone already!

:huh Beard? It's been so long since I've seen Jesse in person, I was thinking, "when did he grow all that hair?" :lol I never even saw the beard, and now it's gone already!

:lol I was thinking the same thing!

BTW, is Nate the talented artist who drew the Wilco poster in the style of Joni Mitchell's album cover for CSNY's So Far? If so, :worship

Thanks so much for sharing your memories guys, it sounds like an excellent time was had by all. If I can ever get another job besides being a professional moocher and starving college student and can ever get out to Chicago I'd love to go to one of these and it's for an excellent cause. Great job with the donations of course and less importantly the setlist requests :rock .

--Mike

HA!! I looove the fact that you changed your avatar to the signed one! :lol

Thanks for noticing Edie!! To bad there's not a way to make it a little bigger...oh well...

Thanks! But I don't see how you noticed the teeth with that "honker" of mine. (where is the smiley face with a huge nose?) insert here

Love the schnoz dave tweedling. It was a pleasure to meet you and your wonderful wife.

Again, sadly, in the heat of the moment, I had little time to really TALK to most of the people I wanted to talk to. Next time you come here, mkay???

and i have now identified jodi as the woman wearing the gorgeous green cabled sweater. nice!

Thank you very much!! I have to say I was a bit warm in the darn thing though...

Oh and Jodi? Are you and Rob heading down here soon? Love to get together with you ANYTIME. Let's make a time of it!!! :yes

Be carefull what you say...y'all were such wonderful hosts that next time we may not leave at all!!

Please say hello to Scott for us too!!!

Again, sadly, in the heat of the moment, I had little time to really TALK to most of the people I wanted to talk to. Next time you come here, mkay???

Absolutely! :yes We WILL be back.

I have not mentioned this, but we would like to thank you and Leigh for the time and effort you both put into this GREAT event (and it was an event)! It was nice to meet people from all over the country. Everyone was kick ass! :thumbup

For those of you keeping tabs on my looks, I do indeed have long hair and have had it for at least a year or more. I can grow a beard in no time at all, and I do grow one on occasion. Depends on my mood. So, it is very possible to encounter me with a beard. And, finally, I got new glasses today, so none of you will recognize me ever again. :lol

hey, i see edie offering to hang out anytime anyone's in chicago, but don't forget to call me and morgan up if any one of these festivities happen!! we'd love to see anyone we met at the show (or didn't!) it was so awesome meeting everyone, i wish we could have all spent more time together!

I could put them all together, I've already got a good amount of them copied to my computer

Hey all --

Consider this a shout out to everyone who took pics -- post them or send them to Megan (post your email ok?) so that we can creat a kick-ass visual memory of the night.

hey, i see edie offering to hang out anytime anyone's in chicago, but don't forget to call me and morgan up if any one of these festivities happen!! we'd love to see anyone we met at the show (or didn't!) it was so awesome meeting everyone, i wish we could have all spent more time together!

Don't you worrie for even one second...when we get down that way again you will know about it for sure!

We loved talking about music with you and Morgan!! See you soon!

:lol no worries, happens all the time!

as for pictures..if you've already posted them anywhere in this thread, i've got em. (so that goes for erin, leigh, jessica, and a couple that chris posted..i think that's it?) if anyone has others that they wanna add to the collection, either post a link/picture here or email them to me at morgyb007@comcast.net (no laughing at my email, i've had it since 4th grade!)

and just to reiterate what erin said...i would definitely love to see ANY of you guys if you happen to be in the neighborhood!! i can't tell you how great it was to meet you all...this is one board full of lovely people. thank you AGAIN!!