wilco bass tabs?

anyone got any im tring to jam out with my roomate and we can only seem to find one for handshake drugs

• 2 months later...
I was trying to figure out pot kettle black. I couldn't. Sorry, guys.

DDD D D GGG GG DDD D D GGG :D

Okay, it's finals week but I only have a meaningless one left so...

Anyone need a particular song (I can do PKB--just say the word)? I can make attempts this week since no work and little school means Scalz can play.

I'd like to see PKB and "I Am Trying To Break Your Heart".

• 1 month later...

A Shot In The Arm is entirely D and G. That being said, the "riff" John plays for a fair portion of the song is as follows:

G---------------------4---4-6-4---
D---------------7-7-7---7-------7-
A-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-------------------
E---------------------------------

The other cool part I remember off the top of my head is towards the end of the song when Jeff is singing "oh, you've changed." John works from a G down to a D by playing:

G---------------
D-5-4-2-0-------
A---------2-0-5-
E---------------

He bends the A-string a bit when he hits the second fret too.

Otherwise, this song is pretty much straight up D and G--just do what I do and get creative with it. Try something different.

For I Am Trying To Break Your Heart, your first step is to tune your bass guitar slightly sharp (I believe). They sped up the tape (or maybe slowed it down) after recording which leads to you, the person trying to play along, sounding horrendously out of tune. That being said...

I didn't feel like tabbing out all that John does (although maybe if provoked I might try. He bases everything around the B (7th fret, E string). He seems to alternate playing the F# and E notes on the low E and on the 7th and 9th frets of the A string. This is the basis for the whole song as the chord progression doesn't change throughout.

Now, during lines like "what was I thinking when I let go of you" during the first verse, John adds in an A after playing the F# and E on the low E. He does this for the last line of every verse.

Listen to figure out whether he's playing it high or low. He also does a few little things different in each verse. I typically don't play this song as the tuning just annoys me, so feel free to correct me/experiment with it.