Hi All,

I've been on this site many times checking out gear posts, Wilco setlists, etc. but never pulled the trigger on joining. I've been a big Wilco fan for years. I've seen many shows all over the country. I've been playing guitar for three years.

Well, since I feel like I already know some of you, I thought I'd pass the word on that I'm one of the ten finalists for the Gibson.com photo contest. If you go to the following link, I'd appreciate some votes. Mine is

PICTURE # 2...

http://www.gibson.com/GibsonGood/Vote/

It would be great if you could help me out...I would definitely appreciate it.

Since Tweedy started playing all of the various SGs, I've been diggin' the sound and itchin' to pick one up. So, with some more votes, I may be in luck.

The guitar in the picture isn't mine, it's a friend's. I don't own a Gibson.

My current guitar lineup includes: Fender Vintage Reissue '52 Tele, Fender '98 Jap Strat, Custom made Fender Jazzmaster (Replica of a '62) that I built recently, Epiphone Hummingbird Acoustic, Ibanez Acoustic.

Thanks in advance for your help and support. I look forward to being a part of this community.

I like 5.

dcd

Yeah, 5 is pretty cool. I have to admit, there are some good pics. here. I knew I would be in for some tough competition, but I'm hoping that with a little luck and some help, I'll be having a new Gibson Guitar delivered in a few weeks.

Yeah, 5 is pretty cool. I have to admit, there are some good pics. here. I knew I would be in for some tough competition, but I'm hoping that with a little luck and some help, I'll be having a new Gibson Guitar delivered in a few weeks.

I didn't vote or anything, but I'll go back and vote for yours anyway...

dcd

Sure Jff...if you pass the word on to everyone you know to vote for me, the least I can do is send you the Les Paul. In fact, you can just let me know if you would like an amp or some strings to go with that order.

Consider it done.

I voted for you. I hope you win. Good luck!

Thanks...I really appreciate all the support. I'm just sitting here listening to YHF and thinking about how great a band Wilco is...and how cool the fans are!!!

Just a few more days to vote...but I can't tell you how much I appreciate everyone's support.

Thanks much!!!!

I hope to be posting pictures of my new guitar in the next few weeks.

Thanks...I really appreciate all the support. I'm just sitting here listening to YHF and thinking about how great a band Wilco is...and how cool the fans are!!!

Just a few more days to vote...but I can't tell you how much I appreciate everyone's support.

Thanks much!!!!

I hope to be posting pictures of my new guitar in the next few weeks.

I just read your response and had to vote again for you.

Thanks all, what a great feeling to know that fans from a mutual community can come together to help each other out...the power of music!!

I'm currently staying with a friend (and incredible guitarist) in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. I'm down here for the Langerado Festival and I'm out of my skin right now knowing that I'll be seeing Wilco on Sunday evening.

Finding out Monday (Monday, I'm all high, get me out of FLA) if I won this contest would be icing on the cake of what is sure to be an incredible weekend of music. Today's the last day to vote...but I'm keeping my eye on the prize.

Thanks again to all here at Via Chicago. I'm glad that I can be a part of such a cool community.