Poor Places live riff

It's right after Tweedy sings "My Heart is wrapped in ice." Its around the 2 minute mark on Kicking Television.

It's also the organ part in the studio version, but I'd like to know how to play it on the gee tar.

Thanks.

I've figured it out in the past, and it's pretty easy assuming you're capo'd up 3. Without a guitar handy, I couldn't post it right now, but I'll do it in the future (remind me if I forget)

It's right after Tweedy sings "My Heart is wrapped in ice." Its around the 2 minute mark on Kicking Television.

It's also the organ part in the studio version, but I'd like to know how to play it on the gee tar.

Thanks.

Don't have a guitar with me or a cd so I'm not sure what you're talking about but this is that cool riff they play in it:

-------------6----------------

-6-8-----------6-8---------------------

------5-3-----------5-3---------------

-----------6-------------6---------

---------------------------------

---------------------------------------

• 1 month later...
How about the riffs right after Jeff sings: "When it's hot in the poor places tonight" and the other one after: "I'm not goin' outside"

Please?

I think someone put those on the yahoo group. I'll have to check when I have more time.