Anyone have a tab for this? I looked at the one on Gumbopages, but I don't think it is right. Thanks!

The gumbopage tab is accurate - I've used it many times

Thanks guys. Maybe I am sticking to the album version too much, and that's why it's not sounding right to me. Might be Q-tip time. :P

I don't know - play the gumbopages version on acoustic, you have the Tweedy solo version. Play on electric into an overdriven amp, you have the UT album version (or at least the basics... there are probably lots of little riffs that aren't explicitly tabbed out)

I don't know - play the gumbopages version on acoustic, you have the Tweedy solo version. Play on electric into an overdriven amp, you have the UT album version (or at least the basics... there are probably lots of little riffs that aren't explicitly tabbed out)

I'll do that. I usually haven't found the Gumbopages tabs on the whole, very accurate. I guess this is the exception.

I'll do that. I usually haven't found the Gumbopages tabs on the whole, very accurate. I guess this is the exception.

They're usually hit and miss. Usually pretty close, though. The tab for Gun seems pretty dead on, though. It looked like Tweedy was playing just that when I saw him live.

I'm glad Wilco isn't annoyingly huge like some bands. However, have you looked at the tabs for a band like Weezer? The fans tab out every goddamn note. To alarmingly accurate detail. It's tough to find decent tabs for just about any of the bands I like, and I have terrible ear for figuring stuff out (although I can usually tell if something is accurate).

Someone needs to put up a website with some of the more accurate tabs people have come up with on here. I'd do it, but I know nothing about getting webspace.

They're usually hit and miss. Usually pretty close, though. The tab for Gun seems pretty dead on, though. It looked like Tweedy was playing just that when I saw him live.

I'm glad Wilco isn't annoyingly huge like some bands. However, have you looked at the tabs for a band like Weezer? The fans tab out every goddamn note. To alarmingly accurate detail. It's tough to find decent tabs for just about any of the bands I like, and I have terrible ear for figuring stuff out (although I can usually tell if something is accurate).

Someone needs to put up a website with some of the more accurate tabs people have come up with on here. I'd do it, but I know nothing about getting webspace.

Yeah, I'm definitely there with you on all dat! They still have tab books for every damn Poison album that's come out, but nothin' for anybody decent including our boys. If somebody did put all of the tabs here on a new webpage, that would be sweet, and deserving of sexual favors. :cheekkiss

I could find some webspace in order to host all Wilco tabs.

The biggest part of the job would be to decide which of each tab version is the most accurate.

I leave it to the 6 strings graduates from the board.

Just let me know if anyone's interested, so I can start to set up a webpage.

Samuel