Best show of late 2002 tour

I just realized I've downloaded like 6 shows from the fall 2002 tour. I'd like to listen to one or two sometime soon, but I'm not really even sure where to start. Any suggestions?

I've also downloaded like 10 Fall 2000 shows... not sure which one to listen to there either.

Perhaps there's already been a thread about this that someone could point me to?

Thanks.

I just realized I've downloaded like 6 shows from the fall 2002 tour. I'd like to listen to one or two sometime soon, but I'm not really even sure where to start. Any suggestions?

I've also downloaded like 10 Fall 2000 shows... not sure which one to listen to there either.

Perhaps there's already been a thread about this that someone could point me to?

Thanks.

It's pretty hard to go wrong with anything from that time frame in my humble opinion. The 10/19/2002 Boston show is pretty incredible as is the Gibson Rooftop show from Memphis from 10/30. There's a SBD from the 11/2/2002 Tampa show that is solid quality as well. And if you're looking to trade any of those late 2002 shows for more stuff, shoot me a PM.

--Mike

9/9/02 LA ::swoon::

:yes Both LA shows, as a matter of fact.

Also, the two DC shows in October (October 14 and 15), not just because of the sentimental value :wub , but 10-15 was the first time the band played "Poor Places" live. There's also some goofiness with Leroy hitting his head and leaving the stage on the first night.

Finally, a show I didn't attend but that I really dig: Austin, 9-27, taped by our own Tugmoose. The puke breaks are kinda charming, believe it or not--at least on disc, not so sure about in real life.

Also, the two DC shows in October (October 14 and 15), not just because of the sentimental value :wub , but 10-15 was the first time the band played "Poor Places" live. There's also some goofiness with Leroy hitting his head and leaving the stage on the first night.

I am listening to the first night of that set right now actually, excellent show another one from that time period worth looking into. The two closing shows of that leg 11-9 (St. Louis) and 11-10 Iowa City are great though the sources have a few skips in them.

I apologize since you were looking for one or two to start out with and have ended up with like ten suggestions :lol.

--Mike

Finally, a show I didn't attend but that I really dig: Austin, 9-27, taped by our own Tugmoose. The puke breaks are kinda charming, believe it or not--at least on disc, not so sure about in real life.

:blush Why, thank you! :blush

I was up front pretty close to Jeff and you could see in his eyes that he as not having a great time. Looked a bit like Gary Oldman doing Sid Vicious.

sid7bi.jpg

It was cool when he finally broke into a smile during Calif. Stars.