Saturday's Show @ William and Mary

Hey Guys,

I'm driving down to the show with a couple of friends for there first Wilco experience. I haven't been to Williamsburg in ages, and I was wondering if any one can recommend any places close by for pre-show drinks and feed bagging. Thanks! :beer :cheers

hey now!

it isn't great but i think there is certainly worse places to go to school....

to answer your question, you should definitely eat the the greene leafe. it's right off of richmond road and across the street from campus. it's in the string of "delis" and is on the corner. they have great food and a good variety of beers and other drinks.

hope you have a great time!

p.s.- i heard a rumor that all people will be let onto the floor even with non-student tickets. something about there not being enough students buying tickets to make a difference or make it fair.

p.s.- i heard a rumor that all people will be let onto the floor even with non-student tickets. something about there not being enough students buying tickets to make a difference or make it fair.

fo' real?

Edited by BadInnPlaid

Will be there too. Excited to see Wilco so close to our new home. Moved to VA from CA last spring, and missed Wilco's West Coast swing. We did get to see them both nights in Chapel Hill. Looking for a place to get a couple of pints before the show, sounds like Greeneleaf si the place.

How early do you need to arrive to get on the floor?