Hey guys...

I am trying to get an overdrive sound much like that of the kamera (alternate version) on the YHF demos...

Just wondering if someone could help me out with that...

Ive got a POD 2.0, which does have a lot of capabilities...but I was just wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction

Hey guys...

I am trying to get an overdrive sound much like that of the kamera (alternate version) on the YHF demos...

Ive got a POD 2.0, which does have a lot of capabilities...but I was just wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction

www.phoenixcustomelectronics.com

see " The Ranger" The best overdrive for the bucks.. I bought two! One for overdrive,, two for more!

YOWZA! :rock

Hey guys...

that Kamera sounds more like a full on distortion than an overdrive. Try the Dual Rec or maybe the Soldano SLO amp setting?

I believe the DVD version is actually an acoustic guitar that's been compressed and distorted. It has a real "fuzztone" type of sound. To my ear, the closest match is the '69 pedal from Fulltone. Go to:

http://www.fulltone.com

Enjoy!

Robert Keely does some really cool pedal mods; send in your pedal for a mod, or buy a new one already modded. I don't own any of his products (yet), but a bandmate has a few and they sound teriffic.

Check out Humbucker Music, just south of Chattanooga in northern Georgia. They have great service, really fast shipping and great prices. No sales tax unless you're in Georgia. I ordered my Boss TU-2 over the phone and it arrived the next day. I caught it on sale for around $85, but I notice they're back up to $99 right now. But they carry some Keely stuff, as well as the aforementioned Fulltone line.