Now playing 19th June 2006

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely get Bitches Brew. Doesn't sound anything like Kind of Blue but completely essential. Live at the Plugged Nickel is great listening too. Look into Bill Evans (Waltz for Debby, Portrait in Jazz) and Coltrane (Love Supreme, Africa/Brass, Live at the Village Vanguard) and Monk (everything) as well.

np (thanks to doubter for the tip)

B0000020A1.01._AA130_SCMZZZZZZZ_V1056631105_.jpg

both that and perfect teeth are fantastic, imo. :cheers

one of my favorites :cheers ro, that record is pretty damn cool, have you ever listened to oakley hall? you might dig em.

NP

cold war kids

Doubter, I'm all over Oakley Hall like a fat kid on a ham sammich. As a matter of fact the two lovely ladies in that band are both my girlfriends.

And before I forget, a happy birthday to you. Hope you're enjoying it with much Centro and DBT. :cheers

np

B000244F1E.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1116134119_.jpg

Edited by Deaf Ro
Doubter, I'm all over Oakley Hall like a fat kid on a ham sammich. As a matter of fact the two lovely ladies in that band are both my girlfriends.

And before I forget, a happy birthday to you. Hope you're enjoying it with much Centro and DBT. :cheers

cool and thanks. i have yet to catch a glimpse of the ladies in oakley hall, so i must probably do that now.

Brimful of Asha - Cornershop

"Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow" :music

(From the Fatboy Slim Greatest Hits thing. Bought for the above and the Groove Armada remix and 'Demons' mainly)

If you haven't got the album that the original version comes from, I think you'd like it. There are quite a few other great numbers as good and interesting as Brimful of Asha