Now playing 19th June 2006

Corpus is a cover, i dig it myself, but then again i'm a fanboy ;)

check out Sketches, the first disc rivals Grace at times for me

I actually don't like the way he sings it.

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

154071-resized200.jpg

It's almost unbelievable how much better the Lou Reed songs are than the Nico songs. I mean, was she being serious. Ugh, her songs are so terrible it makes the whole album just drag.

I hate Nico, and it becomes more and more clear each time I hear her. Loe Reed has such a fantastic voice I might actually like this album if he sang all of the songs.

Is that a soundboard recording? I don't have that and I was there. If it's not soundboard I'm not bothered about finding it, but if it is then I'm all over that thing.

'fraid not, a little bit muddy and so nothing like the audio quality of the Hammersmith show last year. It was a good show though - I was there too, so that's why I enjoy hearing it from time to time.

AlbumCoverSmall.jpg

Not bad, not bad...

Never listened to the Dears before but I like this. Anybody that's familiar with them, is this better, equal or worse than past releases?

154071-resized200.jpg

It's almost unbelievable how much better the Lou Reed songs are than the Nico songs. I mean, was she being serious. Ugh, her songs are so terrible it makes the whole album just drag.

I hate Nico, and it becomes more and more clear each time I hear her. Loe Reed has such a fantastic voice I might actually like this album if he sang all of the songs.

Wow, really? I'll admit that she's an acquired taste, but I can't imagine anyone else singing All Tomorrow's Parties in particular, and I also love I'll Be Your Mirror and Femme Fatale. I believe Lou actually wrote all of those songs but chose Nico to sing them.

Wow, really? I'll admit that she's an acquired taste, but I can't imagine anyone else singing All Tomorrow's Parties in particular, and I also love I'll Be Your Mirror and Femme Fatale. I believe Lou actually wrote all of those songs but chose Nico to sing them.

I actually thought he was convinced by Andy Warhol to let her in the band to create an image?