Now playing 19th June 2006

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe, maybe. Andy was apparently a pretty convincing guy, then. I still like her. Her version of Heroes is a trip, too. :lol

i love her version of 'these days'. it's on the tenenbaum's soundtrack

NP:

h30927gvo26.jpg

steve earle's a lucky man

h35466mxvup.jpg

Not sure where I'd place it in relation to Lost and Gone Forever and Keep It Together, but I too am finding this very enjoyable.

it's definitely solid. for now i'd put it 4th for me tho, after Lost & Gone, Goldfly, them Keep It Together.

still a few songs i'm not too big on, and the death of the Thundergod's bongos makes me weep a bit :(

it's definitely solid. for now i'd put it 4th for me tho, after Lost & Gone, Goldfly, them Keep It Together.

still a few songs i'm not too big on, and the death of the Thundergod's bongos makes me weep a bit :(

I've only been listening for the last couple of hours, so I wouldn't hazard a ranking... but I'm with ya about the bongos. Sad indeed. It's a new sound for them, but I expect it will grow on me considerably (I'm definitely digging "The Captain").

Seeing them at Summerfest in 2-3 weeks.

yeah i'm sure it will grow on me more too, Keep It Together did a ton. i actually didn't like that one much at all save for a couple songs at first, but now i love it. that Begining Is The End track is wicked

i realize why they moved away from that sound (to save Brian's hands/arms) but it's a bummer regardless.

i might go see them here in 2 weeks, haven't decided yet, it's an annoying festival

(I'm definitely digging "The Captain").

Oh, I :wub The Captain. I'm also really loving Manifest Destiny and (despite it's being the first single) One Man Wrecking Machine. Classic guster teen angst...

I haven't seen guster in nearly 2 years... until now, I think the longest I've gone since "discovering" them in '98 was about 9 months... :no I'm hoping for a CO date on the fall tour.

NP:

B000FKO3AI.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V51198691_.jpg

I pulled it from oink too, but it's gone now. I'm glad I got it when I had the chance... I'm enjoying it a LOT.