Live Webcast?

Hey look it's sorta like an "emo" kid ---> (//_.)

LAWL LAWL

Wilco is one of the greatest bands of our time really and to sorta quote Greg Kot "they will get their due eventually".

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think I called Late Greats first. Just sayin'.

Vee hoff a veener!!!! :D Plus a veener who is nice to the admins! Ya gotta like that. :thumbup

Sorry....I think I lapsed into some impossible german there....

Hey I just wanna say to Wilco and the guys who set this webcast up:

Thanks alot alot! It was lot's of fun I think everyone enjoyed listening to it on this nice sunday evening. It made my night! See you in Toronto and London!

Goodnight guys.

TMINUS 5 DAYS UNTIL TORONTO AND LONDON and Ron Sexsmith the Sunday after lol.

GOODBYE.

If I did win the contest, Donna, I pass my shows to Kalle (new favorite Wilco fan).

goodnite all...Happy 4th !!!!

That's very sweet of you, parisisstale! :cheekkiss Kalle, you will be receiving two live Wilco shows of your choice, since parisisstale, our winner, has generously offered to pass his winnings on to you!

I'll pm you soon, Kalle!

'Night everybody! That was a blast! :thumbup

Here's the full set, as 31 pages (though I just read them all) might be a little overwhelming.

1. Misunderstood

2. Far Far Away

3. Handshake Drugs

4. I Am Trying To Break Your Heart

5. The Good Part

6. A Shot in The Arm

7. At Least That's What You Said

8. Jesus, etc.

9. Walken

10. Theologians

11. I'm The Man Who Loves You

12. Ashes of American Flags

13. War on War

14. Hummingbird

Encore One

15. In a Future Age

16. Spiders (Kidsmoke)

Encore Two

17. Airline to Heaven

18. Forget The Flowers

19. Heavy Metal Drummer

20. Kingpin

21. The Late Greats.

--Mike

I went bowling before the broadcast was starting so I only have everything after "I'm the Man Who Loves You" recorded (though I know others were recording, so its ok)

Anyhow, if there are any single song requests you just need to hear again (in the 2nd half of the set), id be happy to encode those in mp3s and post them online.

Thanks for the great show everyone!

I went bowling before the broadcast was starting so I only have everything after "I'm the Man Who Loves You" recorded (though I know others were recording, so its ok)

Anyhow, if there are any single song requests you just need to hear again (in the 2nd half of the set), id be happy to encode those in mp3s and post them online.

Thanks for the great show everyone!

really, i'd love to hear any of them that are prefaced/ended with some banter...i love banter

post any!

Here's The Late Greats prefaced, as requested, with some 4th of July banter...

Thanks, I was busy and didn't listen to the webcast.

They play that song so much better live than it is on the record it's not even funny. It's kind of a throwaway on the record (I know some people will disagree, but they're wrong) but that version is fucking ace.

Please Daddy Wilco, make the new Wilco record more like that and less like On & On & On. K, thxbye.

Do you guys think that they will add this to the roadcase? I missed out because I was brewing beer. :beer

Yeah last night we were chatting with one of the two people running the feed, they are going to put the direct soundboard feed up in the roadcase within the next couple of days.

--Mike

what kind of software do you guys use to capture webcasts, or the casts on wilcowolrd.net?

I received a suggestion for audio hijack, but that's for macs... any suggestions for windows?

gracias.

Edited by whatdisay