Live Webcast?

did anyone capture the webcast? my brother went to the show last night and couldn't have been more excited when i told him the show was webcast. he actually got to meet jeff tweedy after the show too said he was a relly cool guy just kind of tired lol

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did anyone capture the webcast? my brother went to the show last night and couldn't have been more excited when i told him the show was webcast. he actually got to meet jeff tweedy after the show too said he was a relly cool guy just kind of tired lol

How cool! I'm sure Jeff was gracious as always, but his leg was probably killing him! :unsure

WilcoWorld will be putting the webcast up in its "Roadcase' in the next few days, so you & your brother can look forward to that. :cheers I'm sure a taping of the show will emerge before long also.

How cool! I'm sure Jeff was gracious as always, but his leg was probably killing him! :unsure

WilcoWorld will be putting the webcast up in its "Roadcase' in the next few days, so you & your brother can look forward to that. :cheers I'm sure a taping of the show will emerge before long also.

awesome, thanks for the info. i've only seen wilco once and that was at farm aid last year. it was cool, but i'm guessing not quite the normal wilco concert experience. i'm actually seeing them wednesday at summerfest. once again i'm guessing it's not quite the normal wilco experience, but it'll be longer then farm aid. i guess i'm working my way up :)

Yeah last night we were chatting with one of the two people running the feed, they are going to put the direct soundboard feed up in the roadcase within the next couple of days.

--Mike

i was in lutsen, mn with no web/phone access. i'm so glad they are posting this show.

thank you. :music

:rock

I'm surprised they're havent' been more comments on here about "the good part" and "in a future age," both of which were just stunnin, in my opinion. Maybe there's more on "after the show," I don't know...

I sure enjoyed listening and reading all the commentary on here, though. I hope there are many encores of these webcasts...

:worship

oh, and that version of "walken" which was in the mode of kicking an ass! :)

Edited by whatdisay
I'm surprised they're havent' been more comments on here about "the good part" and "in a future age," both of which were just stunnin, in my opinion. Maybe there's more on "after the show," I don't know...

I sure enjoyed listening and reading all the commentary on here, though. I hope there are many encores of these webcasts...

:worship

oh, and that version of "walken" which was in the mode of kicking an ass! :)

tis true! does anyone have an mp3 of that version of walken? I hadn't heard it since one of its orginal inceptionsi really like that song, but that webcast version owned the other version