put your razor where your Bush is!

we also listened to Aerosmith's 'Pump' in it's entirety, ordered Jimmy John's and threw a basketball through a window before heading to Jerry's for shooters. i often wonder how I got to a point of being placed on academic probation that semester...

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one tuesday night at 2 a.m. we plugged the headphones into my roommate's amp to act as a microphone. we blasted fred blassie's king of men from the 16th floor until 2 RAs kicked the door in. pretty sure we got in trouble for that.

Guest baseball bobblehead
You still use a typewriter? :omg

i know!! that was far more telling than a cowbell. no wonder poor jess is so frustrated at work.

I have 3 roommates for next year at college, and I've talked to two of them online. Both of them are 6'4" or more. I'm going to be the shortest guy in there by far.

It is a good thing to have a few goons to watch your back in college. A very good thing.

i know!! that was far more telling than a cowbell. no wonder poor jess is so frustrated at work.

for cutting checks, as opposed to scribbling them out in my chicken-scrawl handwritting. so CHUT UP!

I have no idea how you find this stuff, but the Shogun of Harlem may be the greatest clip ever.

I have no idea how you find this stuff, but the Shogun of Harlem may be the greatest clip ever.

Here's the best part, I was actually looking on there for the video for the B-52's 'Good Stuff' and that came up. Seriously, aside from Big T*ts/Round As*es, that is thee best site on the web hands down.

this is the cowbell in question:

cea9c39778cc.jpg?tw=305&th=228&_rh=1srswrthaf0jch6m80s1t2ndc

Is that a TYPEWRITER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:lol You're late to this party.

And you know how I hate being unoriginal.

I have almost bought a typewriter five or six times in the last few years.

I have almost bought a typewriter five or six times in the last few years.

it comes in quite handy. my handwriting sucks, most of the time.

Guest baseball bobblehead
MY NEW TREES HAVE ARRIVED!

Come Wonder Woman power...those are 30" b&b rootballs!

what in cod's name are you doing planting trees in the heat of the summer?!

it comes in quite handy. my handwriting sucks, most of the time.

Mine too. I got an F in second grade in handwriting. Now, I find writing out actual sentences, as opposed to the weird and barely decipherable glyphs I call reporter's notes, to be excruciating.

my handwriting is so bad that i get asked the following questions often:

"can you read that?"

"is that english?"

"is that short hand?"

and other things that amuse me muchly. i used to take offense to it, but now it really just makes me laugh.