put your razor where your Bush is!

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone name a Ted Nugent song that I might know?

Honestly, the only reason I know of him is because Goldfinger has a song called "Fuck Ted Nugent".

Now that statement makes me feel old.

Btw, I still own a white Gibson Explorer that I got in 11th grade (because I wanted to be James Hetfield).

:rock

Gibson Explorer > ESP Explorer copy

Uncle Ted

If you've never heard Cat Scratch Fever, than you have never, EVER listened to classic rock radio. Which, is almost sad in a way.

Ok, fine I've heard that song, but I'm not proud of it in any way.

SHH! I'm listening to Fall Out Boy. Don't tell anyone.

(Come on, "Dance, Dance" isn't that bad)

I hate that dude from Biohazard based solely on my jealousy over how insanely hot his wife is in proportion to how much of a complete jackass he is.

Wow, that's exactly how I feel about you. :P

SHH! I'm listening to Fall Out Boy. Don't tell anyone.

(Come on, "Dance, Dance" isn't that bad)

Emily has been buying Tiger Beat mags with her allowance (much to my dismay) and Fall Out Boy are hot topic #1 in there...... :yucky

If you've never heard Cat Scratch Fever, than you have never, EVER listened to classic rock radio. Which, is almost sad in a way.

A few years ago, I had a swollen lymph node in my neck, and the doctor thought I might have cat-scratch disease, more commonly known as... cat-scratch fever. So I went to get a blood test, told them what it was for, and everyone at the blood-draw station started singing Ted Nugent. It was awesome.

Ted Nugent is a legend like Hong Kong Fooey is a legend: they both were barely passable for the time they were in the limelight, but in retrospect, they pretty much blow.

In 1988, way before today's popularity of ironic apparel and on our annual high school band trip to St. Louis we took every summer to march in the 4th of July parade, my buddies and I cleared one of the Six Flags gift shops out of every camoflauge Ted Nugent Rock Army tees they had and wore them at the first school dance of the year. None of us actually like Nugent, but being in his 'Rock Army' seemed like surefire way to get some trim.

Kate, you are 100% on point...I think she's only with me because of the children and my pectoral muscles.

In 1988, way before today's popularity of ironic apparel and on our annual high school band trip to St. Louis we took every summer to march in the 4th of July parade, my buddies and I cleared one of the Six Flags gift shops out of every camoflauge Ted Nugent Rock Army tees they had and wore them at the first school dance of the year. None of us actually like Nugent, but being in his 'Rock Army' seemed like surefire way to get some trim.

Kate, you are 100% on point...I think she's only with me because of the children and my pectoral muscles.

:lol that Six Flags always had the best shirts...... :yay

I spent a lot of time in the summer of 1988 at Six Flags. I had a season pass.....my friends and I (who were like the new waver skatebetties) would go and make fun of the rednecks........hey, when you are too young to drive, and wanna get away from your parents, it works........

Hey, I had my first date at Six Flags in the spring of 1988!

Guest Laminated Kat

My best friend back east was pretty depressed last week after being dumped. He called me last night sounding much better. He said that got over the relationship easier than he expected because he received a text message from the chic that dumped him quoting Phil Collins. And yep, you guessed it, "I can feel it coming in the air tonight" was the text message. That's just wrong, but so damn funny.

:lol that Six Flags always had the best shirts...... :yay

I spent a lot of time in the summer of 1988 at Six Flags. I had a season pass.....my friends and I (who were like the new waver skatebetties) would go and make fun of the rednecks........hey, when you are too young to drive, and wanna get away from your parents, it works........

Hey, I had my first date at Six Flags in the spring of 1988!

It is my sincerest hope, that they still have the Time Tunnel ride. We went on many of a family vacation to St. Louis and Six Flags was always on the agenda. I also have a cassette tape of myself and three buddies trading verses on what may be the most classic version of 'Parents Just Don't Understand' recorded at the 'You Sing It' booth...under the name 'Three Times Dope +1'.

My best friend back east was pretty depressed last week after being dumped. He called me last night sounding much better. He said that got over the relationship easier than he expected because he received a text message from the chic that dumped him quoting Phil Collins. And yep, you guessed it, "I can feel it coming in the air tonight" was the text message. That's just wrong, but so damn funny.

I don't get it.

Guest baseball bobblehead
yeah...something like that.

hopefully i won't spend as much this year as i did last year...oy...

glad to hear your party was a success mrs. caliber!....how's married life?

much to the distress of the caliber patriarch, i am not taking the caliber name. He is, in fact, taking the bobblehead name.

only kidding.

and married life is really nice. It is great to finally have sex after all this time!!

Guest Laminated Kat
I don't get it.

I didn't get it either. But it's funny.

If he were to check the VC today, which is rare, he would see the post and laugh. So it was more for him I suppose.

It is my sincerest hope, that they still have the Time Tunnel ride. We went on many of a family vacation to St. Louis and Six Flags was always on the agenda. I also have a cassette tape of myself and three buddies trading verses on what may be the most classic version of 'Parents Just Don't Understand' recorded at the 'You Sing It' booth...under the name 'Three Times Dope +1'.

the Time Tunnel is GONE!! Well, unless they brought it back since I was there last which would have been in the mid 90's. I too, loved the Time Tunnel!! I remember going into the Time Tunnel on my first date - ooooh lala. That was the ride you went on to make out or get high.

HAHA! The You Sing It Booth!! A friend of mine has a video of she and her friends doing a Nelson song on that....... :dancing