put your razor where your Bush is!

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

much to the distress of the caliber patriarch, i am not taking the caliber name. He is, in fact, taking the bobblehead name.

only kidding.

and married life is really nice. It is great to finally have sex after all this time!!

Some friends of mine tried to do that - that is, the man taking the woman's name - the state would not let them.

Where'd you grow up?

Every New Year's Eve the Nuge would throw the Wild Man's Ball in Detroit. I wonder if he still does that.

Northwestern Ohio.

Guest Laminated Kat
I would have quoted 'Sussudio'.

:lol That's funny. When he told me there was a text with a PC quote I said that was the only other song that I could think of, but the only words I know from that song are "Sussudio" so maybe not.

That was the ride you went on to make out or get high.

...or pretend you were time traveling. :hmm

While the show itself is abysmal, I saw a commercial for Spade's Showbiz Show on Comedy Central where he was reading a story on Phill Collins's divorce where Collins stated it was based on the fact 'IT'S ALL BEEN A PACK OF LIES.' I laughed.

Northwestern Ohio.

Speaking of Ohio, how could Neil Young write the ultimate protest song, Ohio, and then write this current Living With War or whatever crap?

Speaking of Ohio, how could Neil Young write the ultimate protest song, Ohio, and then write this current Living With War or whatever crap?

I don't know, but I have always remembered this quote from Mr. Young about writing Ohio: "It's still hard to believe I had to write this song. It's ironic that I capitalized on the death of these American students. Probably the most important lesson ever learned at an American place of learning. David Crosby cried after this take."

The shootings at Kent State informed everything about my politics and trust in government and authority.

much to the distress of the caliber patriarch, i am not taking the caliber name. He is, in fact, taking the bobblehead name.

only kidding.

and married life is really nice. It is great to finally have sex after all this time!!

how very women's lib! :cheers

o rly? how long does that last?

I don't know, but I have always remembered this quote from Mr. Young about writing Ohio: "It's still hard to believe I had to write this song. It's ironic that I capitalized on the death of these American students. Probably the most important lesson ever learned at an American place of learning. David Crosby cried after this take."

The shootings at Kent State informed everything about my politics and trust in government and authority.

I was listening to a CSNY thing on the radio and they were talking about how Kent State happened, Neil heard about it on the news and wrote Ohio that same evening, he then flew to LA the next day where CSNY recorded it that same day. It was released within two weeks of the event.

Wasn't Derek St. Holmes really one of the reasons Nuge had all of his 70's hits?

I don't know all that much about Ted's band - but I think that dude sung on many of his early solo albums.

I was listening to a CSNY thing on the radio and they were talking about how Kent State happened, Neil heard about it on the news and wrote Ohio that same evening, he then flew to LA the next day where CSNY recorded it that same day. It was released within two weeks of the event.

This is right - and it is very odd to see people "dancing" when they do this song in concert.

...and deflecting motherfucking bullets from the fuzz w/ his rocking guitar solo!

Can You Fly Me Over Yesterday?

If you combined those sunglasses and Zebra cloak thingy Ted was wearing with a headband from the dude in the Revolution, you could take over most 3rd world nations with just the coolness that you would radiate.

My best friend back east was pretty depressed last week after being dumped. He called me last night sounding much better. He said that got over the relationship easier than he expected because he received a text message from the chic that dumped him quoting Phil Collins. And yep, you guessed it, "I can feel it coming in the air tonight" was the text message. That's just wrong, but so damn funny.

:lol Well that definitely made my day.

ok, thanks. I may have missed a thread or two. YayY NEil!

If I can be honest, I think that "Lets Impeach The President" song sounds cheesy as hell. Sure, I haven't listened to it yet, but it sounds like a muppets song or something.