Name one thing you now know...

Patricia Routledge has a role in 'To Sir With Love'.

And I always enjoyed her so as Hyacinth. Mr Dowdall, were you ever a 'Keeping Up Appearances' viewer?

c2_11.jpg

"It's Bouquet!"

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baseball bobblehead
Just found $$$ and keys that I left at the office. *** whew ***

whooT! i hate it when i lose stuff like that, and love it when i find it!

a website for a vintage record sounds plugin for ProTools. Izotope is going to get a wealth of my Saturday's attention.

P.S. Interesting thread topic!

Careful with that axe Eugene :lol

Yes, it's a very fun plugin !! I've used it for a handful of bands - usually for lo-fi sounding intros or bridges - then crossfade into the real deal. Very cool effect. Izotope is a crazy bunch of DSP freaked math heads from MIT - they make incredible stuff fo' sho !

And I always enjoyed her so as Hyacinth. Mr Dowdall, were you ever a 'Keeping Up Appearances' viewer?

It has been known :D I like the slobby brother (or is it brother in law) - once a great turn on Coronation Street (a dustman lodger of Stan and Hilda Ogden - I have not watched Coronation Street since those days. All soaps are now convoluted incest and murder plots, rather than just a bit of gossip down the Rovers Return). The Ogdens house was just like my grandparents in Grangetown. Clouds of tobacco smoke in the back room, and World of Sport horseracing on the TV.

_1835596_hilda_150.jpg

Also, Geoffrey Hughes was the voice of Paul McCartney in Yellow Submarine.

Speaking of comedies and soaps. Wendy Richards (the dolly bird from Are You Being Served and now in Eastenders) had a (novelty) number one hit with Mike Sarne: 'Come Outside' in the early 60s.

Anyway, what I have learnt today: there is a huge piece of concrete buried under my lawn.

Off chisel in hand.

And an ongoing trueism I have found: the application of nail varnish never improves the appearance of anyones feet.

That Chelsea is owned by a Russian billionaire, and four teams in MLS are owned and/or run by an asshole right-wing tycoon.

He also owns Spartak Moscow, or one of the Moscow teams. The Chelsea training grown is a couple of miles away from where I live. John Terry has been seen in the local Pizza Express.

And an ongoing trueism I have found: the application of nail varnish never improves the appearance of anyones feet.

Thank you.

Is your wife gone this weekend? :brow

I stared in disbelief at your name on the board last night (and today). :lol

That evidently "My Darling" is a shit song...and Impossible Germany will make all jambands weep with appreciation ;)

Scott

The Rainbow Family are known for leaving behind stolen cars and abandoned/lost dogs when clearing out of their gatherings (40-50 dogs recovered already from the gathering wrapping up in Steamboat area).

that you can make sock monkeys and other such crafts in the meeting room at the local library branch

"Curious Georgia"

that david ortiz has his more HRs before the allstar break, in a red sox uniform than even Ted Williams.

well, 31 ain't shabby even for a flabby

i read a lot about johnnie walker's BLUE label. $200+ for a blended scotch. crazy.

We had some of that at Christmas. Smooth, but hardly worth the price.