YHF DEMOS question, "Kamera"

I'm sifting through my mp3s trying to organize the YHF Demos to throw on my mp3 player when I came across 3 versions of "Kamera". I am all set on figuring out which one was track 18 (alternate version) on the demos, but which one is track 6? the one with the timpanis and shakers or the droning guitars? are these both from the yhf demos? so confused. please help. thanks.

the one with the shakers is from the regulare demos. track 6.

the alt. version on the demos has the effects and distorted guitars track 18.

oh yeah and the alt version from the YHF demos is 3:46 and the version on the engineer demos is 3:35, so maybe the times will help to determine which are which, if you even have the engineer demos.

the one with the shakers is from the regulare demos. track 6.

the alt. version on the demos has the effects and distorted guitars track 18.

oh yeah and the alt version from the YHF demos is 3:46 and the version on the engineer demos is 3:35, so maybe the times will help to determine which are which, if you even have the engineer demos.

Seems like a lot of people have these demos. How do I get my hands on them?

can anyone post the enginer demos in i-tunes format please???????!!!!!!

If you have iTunes for Windows you can import WMA (I'm assuming that's what they are?)

I tihnk I have these as either mp3 or m4a - will bring in tomorrow...no internet at home, no iTunes at work :(