in a future age

the roadcase finally has the webcast which I enjoyed. The newer rendition of Walken is a step sharper then the old one for sure, as is The Good Part. Does anybody have an mp3 of them doing In A Future Age with the new lineup, possibly from Duluth, cause the roadcase cuts off before that part of the set.

my God what a beautiful rendition of that song...

and the funny thing is that I heard it live via webcast. ah, the internet...

anyone going to torrent the whole webcast? I would if I knew how the hell to do it or had the $80 capture software, etc...

:)

true... I do need to snag that one, I was just hoping for the direct-from-soundboard version as well. I'm getting spoiled with all this torrents nonsense. In one week (time since I figured out how to download/convert etc.) I've gone from having only some crappy cds (that sound like they've been burned 3000 times) of some old shows to having some glistening vibrant full concerts, with the flacs on an external for safekeeping. I sleep better at night. ;)

true... I do need to snag that one, I was just hoping for the direct-from-soundboard version as well. I'm getting spoiled with all this torrents nonsense. In one week (time since I figured out how to download/convert etc.) I've gone from having only some crappy cds (that sound like they've been burned 3000 times) of some old shows to having some glistening vibrant full concerts, with the flacs on an external for safekeeping. I sleep better at night. ;)

I really need to figure out that torrents nonsense for myself. I'm so bloody tired by the time I get the kids to bed I have one beer and I'm asleep myself. Maybe this weekend!!!