NP for the week of 7/11 (OMG SLURPEE!!$!)

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just checked out a couple of his songs on MySpace and was very impressed. I might have to pick this up when i have some money,

wait until you see him pull those songs off live all by himself, i've seen many many people do the looping thing, and he's easily among the best

wait until you see him pull those songs off live all by himself, i've seen many many people do the looping thing, and he's easily among the best

Cool. I've not 'discovered' any new singer-songwriters in a while, so I'm glad this thread came to my rescue.

NP: Thom Yorke - The Eraser

I can't stop listening to this. It's not on the same level as Radiohead but there's something addictive about it. It's good background music in a weird way.

Also been listening to the new Guillemots. I loved their singles and the From the Cliffs EP but Through the Windowpane isn't doing it for me as a complete piece yet. Maybe I just need to spend more time with it.

cover_l.jpg

i know i'm an Idlewild fanboy, but this is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaly nice stuff :music

You bugger! I've been waiting for that for ages... Any idea where I might be able to give that a listen?

EDIT: Don't worry, just been to Oink and my request has been filled... looking forward to giving that a listen tonight then!

i'd put it 3rd behind Big Come Up & Rubber Factory, but it is really good thou. know i said it before, but it really could use a rocker or three to spice things up a bit, it's all fairly similiar tempo/sound.

def blows thickfreakness away tho and i sure hope they come here this winter

oh yeah, and the album cover is pretty ugly:

952146945_l.jpg