NP for the week of 7/11 (OMG SLURPEE!!$!)

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*NOD*

the new Black Keys was kinda bumming me out a bit, so i switched over to this after that finished.

not that the new BK is bad, just not very Rockin', mostly all midtempo to slow bluesier numbers. i'm sure i'll enjoy it more after a few more listens, but wasn't really getting my blood goin'

Shame to hear the Black Keys new one is rockin'... was kind of expecting it though after that EP...

The MMJ is bookmarked ready for the weekend :lol, unfortunately I've got to wait till I go home now!

B00004Z42C.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Perfect summer morning listening :music

Just saw these guys last night in Battery Park -- great, great show. Will Sheff's sister is hot, too.

They are wonderful live. I get to see them again sometime this fall. I'm already excited. And as for Will's sister, at least somebody in the family got the good looks gene...

They are wonderful live. I get to see them again sometime this fall. I'm already excited. And as for Will's sister, at least somebody in the family got the good looks gene...

that's what they say about your sister as well