NP for the week of 7/11 (OMG SLURPEE!!$!)

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw him and Lizzy Borden a few years ago. it was a pretty good show.

ction, i was refering to you. i actually saw him back in like 90 and admittedly it was a good show. i cant listen to him anymore but for the time it was good. i saw joe satriani too, back when surfing with the alien came out and that, too, was a good show.

B000FWHVKU.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_V64798611_.jpg

The Velvet Teen - Cum Laude

checking this out on a recommendation from someone whose taste in music i generally distrust....but i'm totally impressed.

GREAT band

i haven't checked out this new one yet, but Elysium was one of my fave albums of '04. Out of the Fierce Parade is good too.

i LOVE the album title & cover of the new one already :lol

B00005K9TH.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I heard their cover of Christina Aguilera's Beautiful the other day and was floored. I started listening to their other stuff and lovin it.

Really enjoy "Moment In The Sun" off of this record.

GREAT band

i haven't checked out this new one yet, but Elysium was one of my fave albums of '04. Out of the Fierce Parade is good too.

i LOVE the album title & cover of the new one already :lol

it sounded really good last night (after a joint), gave it another go this afternoon to confirm and it held up.

they've got that Pretty Girls Make Graves vibe, which i dig...gonna have to seek out the others.

ction is making me teh sad by this demonstration of his elitism :cryin

if i were to let you have a copy, you'd certainly pass it along to m. chris...and then other people that like the band would get copies and then all these people would be listening to the album and then where would that leave me? how would i be special then? huh? would you be "teh sad" for me?