What are the chances Wilco would play DBoon if I held up a sign????

You gotta yell it real loud every 15 seconds. People love that.

Or if you decide that you don't want that song, try Henry and the H Bombs. Jeff loves requests for that.

Or if you decide that you don't want that song, try Henry and the H Bombs. Jeff loves requests for that.

Or, you can always chat up the person next to you (especially poignant during those obnoxious slow numbers) or if you went to the show solo, break out your cell phone and tell all your friends who aren't there what's going on at the show!

A guy in Florida yelled for "Screen Door" a bunch of times in 2002, and here was Jeff's response:

"Sorry, but you came to see Wilco. We'll probably play some Uncle Tupelo songs, just not that one."

Then they played New Madrid (much, much later in the show).

Sooo, if you really want to hear New Madrid, try yelling Screen Door; if you really want to hear D. Boon, play the record.

A guy in Florida yelled for "Screen Door" a bunch of times in 2002, and here was Jeff's response:

"Sorry, but you came to see Wilco. We'll probably play some Uncle Tupelo songs, just not that one."

Then they played New Madrid (much, much later in the show).

Sooo, if you really want to hear New Madrid, try yelling Screen Door; if you really want to hear D. Boon, play the record.

I know better than to speak at Wilco shows. I was just planning on standing on the front row holding a greenpeace sized banner blocking everyone elses view of Sir Tweedy

0% Chance that they will ever play it, 33% chance that Tweedy will play it solo. actually, i just checked Wilcobase and it's never been played before.

I like the sign idea (though I would not like to be sitting behind you!), and it certainly beats the endless requests from the audience during JTs shows.

Is it just me or is that just plain annoying? It is bad when the rest of the audience must "shush" (sp?) the requesters.