By Gumption, the melody in "What Light" is UNWELLLLL

When I'm walkin' I strut my stuff, man I'm so strung out

I'm high as a kite I just might stop to check you out

"When I'm walkin' I strut my stuff, man I'm so strung out. I'm high as a kite I just might stop to check you out" :music

:P

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, yeah, because only bedwetting reactionaries could have a negative reaction to anything, those damn bedwetters!

Somehow I think you're safe on this one.

Because everyone always waits a day after experiencing something before they have an impression of it, yeah, that's realistic.

Ah, youre a good sport. The internet seems to draw us too often in to being rude to strangers (excuse me for that). But honestly if I was so upset by the era of an artist, I probablly would not plague its fan board with negative criticism. It would be like if I found a Dylan fan board and said: man these new songs suck, i really wish he would go back to his Freewhelin' syle material.

And in any case, I didn't mean anyone specific, it was just a hearty jab, in the direction of whomever took it. What I really meant to say is "Sorry if youre not enjoying this as much as I am right now." :mellow

You could be a human being by not being so goddamn condescending and letting other people, who are also Wilco fans, prefer their era of Wilco as they wish.

p.s. I think it's funny how you seem to hold the belief that you are the definitive Wilco fan.

I have no idea what a definitive fan is, but I would probably stop being a fan if it made me so upset all the time.

They do this every other Thursday in a secret AIM chat. John's screen name is fuzzybear46.

This is true. Jethro, they were going to let you in on it, but you made Jorgenstorm cry with that "fruity piano" comment.

--Mike

Edited by mpolak21
This is true. Jethro, they were going to let you in on it, but you made Jorgenstorm cry with that "fruity piano" comment.

--Mike

yeh, especially after he suffered thru years of internet debate on whether he was really even in the band

sheesh