This might be old news...

From Pitchfork:

My Morning Jacket Comes Alive!

Least shocking news of the week: My Morning Jacket will release a double live album and concert film. The space-jam Kentucky rockers, known for their marathon shows, will release Okonokos: Double Live Album September 26 on ATO/RCA. Following on October 31, the record's visual counterpart will make a satisfying plop into the pillowcases of trick-or-treaters everywhere. The Sam Erickson-directed movie, done in 5.1 surround sound, will also be screened in select cities this fall.

According to a press release, "Okonokos is a creative concept conceived by Jim James, and it is as much a question as it is an answer. It is an enigma wrapped around a riddle. Okonokos is whatever you want it to be." In that case, we'd like it to be a triple-scoop banana split sundae.

Okonokos: Double Live Album tracklist:

Disc One:

01 Wordless Chorus

02 It Beats 4 U

03 Gideon

04 One Big Holiday

05 I Will Sing You Songs

06 Lowdown

07 The Way That He Sings

08 What a Wonderful Man

09 Off the Record

10 Golden

11 Lay Low

Disc Two:

01 Dondante

02 Run Thru

03 At Dawn

04 Xmas Curtain

05 O Is the One That Is Real

06 Hell

07 Steam

08 Dancefloors

09 Anytime

10 Mahgeeta

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/article/news...ket_Comes_Alive

can not wait this should be great. also i thought i had read earlier this year that they were supposed to put out an early recordings volume three that had the at dawn demos. anyone else remember this and is thi scoming out at some time?