What album cover is this?

are there gifts for the winner ?

Guess which record covers these images come from and win a $500 shopping spree at HYDE PARK RECORDS. Send your answers in via email - the first submission with all of the answers will win.

As of July 7th 2006, all of these records are IN STOCK at Hyde Park Records and can be found on the sales floor. This means you should come in and look through all of the records, NATCH.

GOOD LUCK

Hey! I was just posting one to come clean :) To be fair, I'll give you the one's I've gotten already ... I just want to figure them out.

http://www.hydeparkrecords.net/covers_contest.htm

#2: The Beatles - Let It Be

#3: Joni Mitchell - Blue

#4: The Cure - Staring at the Sea: The Singles

#7: David Bowie - Let's Dance

#9 I think is some jazz fusion album or something ... it's familiar.

#10: Ozzy Ozzbourne - Blizzard of Ozz

#11: Black Flag - In My Head

1 is Duran Duran - Rio

5 is Echo And The Bunnymen - Songs To Learn And Sing

Any brownie points I earn for the latter (God knows how I remembered that - just the shape of the guys neck reminded me of them) are cancelled out by knowledge of the former. I liked New Moon On Monday, but that was about it. I have never owned either, I was just around at the time. I do really like Echo and the Bunnymen though.

You guys are ridiculous :) I'm with you cryptique ... 9 and 18 are just teasing me. Just so you know, if I do actually send in the winning entry, I'd either done the $500 winning to a music charity or buy everyone that helped a CD :)