7/13/06 -- Fredericton, New Brunswick

Looks like a great show; I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for Ashes and/or Radio cure in Ottawa this weekend. The new song sounds interesting, too. As great as the Montreal show was, I can't help but hope for something unexpected to pop up on the Bluesfest setlist.

Great reporting, everybody who was there.

Finally back home in Cape Breton after a few days in New Brunswick and Dartmouth. I have quite a few pics of both shows (Dartmouth & Fredericton) I will post tomorrow. Wilco were amazing to say the very least..I'm jealous of those of you who have yet to see them live. I wish I could experience it all over again :wub

Finally back home in Cape Breton after a few days in New Brunswick and Dartmouth. I have quite a few pics of both shows (Dartmouth & Fredericton) I will post tomorrow. Wilco were amazing to say the very least..I'm jealous of those of you who have yet to see them live. I wish I could experience it all over again :wub

Love to get some Fredericton pics. When you say post, do you mean here or should I look someplace else?

BTW, first time seeing the boys in person and it was better than expected (and expectations were high) - Best NB show since Dylan was here last.

what a show. we were sitting front row center and had a ball.

i was the one that was lucky enough to get called up for the kingpin speech and had so much fun doing it. as i was leaving the stage i pointed to the crowd and asked jeff "so where is this 'abyss' i keep hearing about?", he had a good laugh and said "i don't hear that anymore"

i went with three non-wilco fans (including the 6'4'' dude in the front row) and all of them loved the shows

i'll post some pictures when i get home tonight. if anyone has any pics of me on stage it would be really appreciated, i have 2 but none turned out that great.

- andy