MP3 Request: Kingpin

so is there really one from kicking television that maybe is floating around there, that was an extra buying it through a certain service? was leaked? is there more music out there from that stand? or a viachicago inside joke???

sorry also, good version from 96 but i was actually looking for the new one?? anyone??

Edited by theshua
so is there really one from kicking television that maybe is floating around there, that was an extra buying it through a certain service? was leaked? is there more music out there from that stand? or a viachicago inside joke???

sorry also, good version from 96 but i was actually looking for the new one?? anyone??

no, just a brainfart. I was thinking of another recent version. I'll see what I have at home...

no, just a brainfart. I was thinking of another recent version. I'll see what I have at home...

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...399C09F61B2C3DD

this is a collection of several versions of Kingpin, including a 2005 version, the infamous London 1997 version, and one that appears to be just Tweedy and Bob Egan(?) - not sure about the source on that one.

ktv extra tracks were Monday and How To Fight Lonliness, through iTunes and WilcoWorld, respectively.