7/16/06 -- Florence, MA

Nice pics Viatroy. I must have been right next to you. I think I may have held your spot one time, but I didn't do a very good job. Hope you're feeling better.

Despite the heat, definitely one of my top show experiences ever. Great venue, great people, great vibes all around.

Thanks again Wilco :worship .

Oh yeah, Go Yankees !!!!

Yep ... your friend doggedly guarded your space from me before you arrived. :lol

I second ALL that!! :worship It was a nearly last minute decision to go, and Im so glad I did. :wub

Who knew there was a silent VC contingent from Vermont?!? :omg Very sorry I missed bbop's

big moment. :lol

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

192025757_4427735d5e_m.jpg

Thanks for the picts Viatroy, great shots! Your photos were the first time i had seen Tweedy with all the hair.

Anyone else think he wares that look as good if not better then Eddie Vedder?

Edited by afomw
I missed MeDave and Peel'n'Al??

i wound up missing everyone. :hmm got to town late and just general flakyness on my part coupled with poor cell coverage... wish i'd seen everyone.

oh, found yet another clip searching youtube, most of Walken...

there were two tapers middle center - saw them get hasselled by house security before the gig but they had their rigs up through the show so must have worked out.

Hey Paul..its Sam, the kid next to you last night! Anyways..I just joined Via Chicago and decided posting about last nights show would be a good first thing to do. FLorence Mass was an awesome show with some interesting moments..."No sir, we don't have any marijuana, that would be illegal"- Jeff. It was great!

Hey Sam, glad to see you made it over to the VC and that you had a good time at your first show! :thumbup

Tapers?

I've never seen so many tapers at a show. One effort is already up on the torrent site here at VC, and he says he was just in front of the soundboard. Then there were no less than 5 other tapers further up front, in the standing room section, right behind me. And I'm sure there were others I never even saw. Luckily, the show was worthy of such coverage -- a great one.

what is the kingpin scream thing that they have people explaining?

Your told to yell out your favorite lunch meat