The autoflusher going off whilst sitting on the toilet :realmad

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

people who bring KFC onto a bus.

people who don't bathe.

people who talk loudly on their cell phones on the bus.

People who see the signs to get over to the left for construction, but stay in the right lane so they can pass all the suckers who followed the rules.

Cops doing things in their cop cars that if you did, they would give you a ticket for, like talk on a non-hands-free cell phone.

Billy Jack: When policemen break the law, then there isn't any law - just a fight for survival.

Guest baseball bobblehead
:lol

renegade autoflushers are the bane of my existence.

i have been totally wondering what this light switch here was!

People who see the signs to get over to the left for construction, but stay in the right lane so they can pass all the suckers who followed the rules.

damn that might be mine too......or people who stay in the exit only lane that is flying by to then cut in front of barely moving traffic right before the ramp.

I have so many driving pet peeves - which is why I try to drive as little as possible.

People who talk on their cell phones at work.

People who leave their cell phones on at work in the first place, so their stupid fucking ringtones go off again and again.

People who talk on their cell phones at restaurants, movies, stores, or pretty much anywhere that's near me. I really don't want to hear half of your conversation. Ever.

People who talk on their cell phones at work.

People who leave their cell phones on at work in the first place, so their stupid fucking ringtones go off again and again.

People who talk on their cell phones at restaurants, movies, stores, or pretty much anywhere that's near me. I really don't want to hear half of your conversation. Ever.

The woman I share an office with talks on her cell phone (with headset) at her desk all the time. I swear she would admonish me if I did the same. But, I don't have a cell phone anymore. And ya know, I don't miss it as much as I thought I would.

their stupid fucking ringtones go off again and again.
There is a woman whom I work with that has a "meow" ringtone that sounds exactly like a real cat. Last time it went off during a meeting and literally everyone around the table looked under the table or around for a cat. Quite annoying, but funny as well.
Guest baseball bobblehead

people who are so early that when you show up on TIME for a meeting they treat you like you're 10 minutes late.

Bicycle riders who (rightly so, but still...) expect me in my car to share the road with them but do not want to obey traffic light/stop sign laws like a car is expected to.

That, and running out of room in the back yard to bury the bodies. That really rustles my feathers.

People who use the office as a fucking day care center. Jesus, people, THINK before you get married and have crotch fruit.

people who answer their phone on the train like this: "hello?..... i'm on the train"

people who barge into the toilet with the newspaper under their arm, do their stuff with no shame like they own the place

people who talk to you in the toilets

when a computer mouse develops a mind of its own

people who tell you to turn your music down in the office even though you can barely hear it, and then procede to talk real loud

locking yourself out of the house in the freezing cold and having to wait 2 hours to get in (happened a few days back)

Dubya-lovers:at this point,'nuff said...(esp. at work)