The Alphabet of Manliness

080652720X.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_V65591901_.jpg

Screw the now reading thread. This needs it's own thread. Anyone else got it?

This has to be one of the funniest books I've read in a long, long time. I was laughing so hard that I was crying in the bookstore the other day. People were looking at me like I was a jackass or something, which I guess I was. I was totally unfamiliar with his website until I read a review of the book a month ago. Funny shit and highly recommended!

Alright, discuss.

signed.jpg

I mentioned this in the Random Topic Thread, but I went to his LA booksigning and was amused and impressed by him in person. He's a really nice guy (I asked for him to sign my book that way, he wasn't being mean), and we emailed back and forth afterwards about something that happened at the signing.

The book itself consistantly made me chuckle the whole way through, and as long as you know he's joking and as long as you can handle his vulgar humor, i recommend it.

:thumbup

I am a big fan of Maddox and Tucker Max also. I still haven't picked this up yet but plan on using extra Birthday cash to pick it up sometime soon. Me and my friends have all been reading I hope they serve Beer in Hell and refer to it as our bible.