• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

h36358pa3g8.jpg

New Tim O'Reagan ... again.

I like this A LOT. :)

srsly...

i listened to the vinyl all weekend (has 2 extra tracks), it's amazing...

if it said 1974 on the copyright i wouldn't be able to tell the difference...

I havent heard it in a long time, and I have to say its still up there as one of my favourites of his. Its put me in a great mood for the day.

B000024TV6.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

In honour of last night's gig. Nice to see Brendan back.

Oh wow! I didnt know you were going to that... How was it?

Oh wow! I didnt know you were going to that... How was it?

Really really good. I didn't know I was going either, it was an early birthday treat. They ripped through Bandwagonesque, performing the full version of The Concept which was just sublime - I've only ever heard them do an abridged version before.

They came back out and did another set of later stuff, but nothing from Thirteen unfortunately. They welcomed original drummer Brendan O'Hare back on for Everything Flows, went off and came back on for an encore of Sparky's Dream which cued up plenty of crowd surfing and pogo'ing.

It was sweaty given the heat inside and out, but definitely worth it.

Really really good. I didn't know I was going either, it was an early birthday treat. They ripped through Bandwagonesque, performing the full version of The Concept which was just sublime - I've only ever heard them do an abridged version before.

They came back out and did another set of later stuff, but nothing from Thirteen unfortunately. They welcomed original drummer Brendan O'Hare back on for Everything Flows, went off and came back on for an encore of Sparky's Dream which cued up plenty of crowd surfing and pogo'ing.

It was sweaty given the heat inside and out, but definitely worth it.

Sounds great. I was wondering whether they would play any other stuff as Bandwagonesque is a fairly short record. I saw them a couple of years ago and they played the full version of The Concept and it totally blew me away. What a great way to end the show too with Sparky's Dream...

N.P:

B000FWHVKU.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_V64798611_.jpg