• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you like anything?

Lebanon bologna.

Where I grew up, there was a fantastic mom-and-pop butcher shop that made all of its own cold cuts and stuff. It was run by a Polish family who went a few generations back in the business, and the stuff they made was unbelievable. The owner died sometime in the '80s, and his wife didn't want to keep the place open ... and transferring ownership would have meant that all kinds of regulations they'd been grandfathered on would have suddenly kicked in ... so it closed.

I have not had a truly good sammich since then. :hmm

I'm gonna go ahead and say it - "Material Girl" By Madonna is a damn good song.

bacon > sodomy > Saddam > light beer > Hitler > "Material Girl"

someone refresh my admittedly sucktastic memory -- Did M/M Elf name the twins Luke and Owen?

They'd both have a better grasp of spelling and grammar than future viking?

It is comments like those that encourage me to go ahead and get my English P.H.D.

Didn't they both die on July 4?

Last night after of few beers. Talking about turning guys down who want to dance with you. Claudia swears this is a true story:

Claudia: It was when I lived in Texas. I go to the same bar every Wednesday night for a couple of beers and a sammich. I go there for the music, but I never dance. There's this parapalegic guy there every week too. One night, the guy comes over and asks me to dance. I say, "No thanks." The dude says, "What are you prejudice??", and procedes to do a spin on his arm to show off his style and capabilities, and I'm saying, "Dude, you're in here every week, you know I never dance..."

Me: Whoa...back up...he wasn't in a wheelchair?

Claudia: Nope. He continued to berate me for being prejudiced and doing breakdance spins on his arms.

Me: :rotfl

Claudia: Yeah, I figured he picked on me becuse I was short.

Time for on more float around the lake. Hope you kids are having a stellar afternoon. :cheekkiss