24 Things that make you feel...

Stalker.

Made up spit my tea over my monitor... thanks Andrew :D

Yeah, I got a couple of LOLs out of this:

10, NODDING AT COPPERS - A moments eye contact is all it takes for you to share the unspoken bond. "We've not seen eye to eye in the past", it says, "but someone's got to keep the little scrotes in line".

14, NOT WATCHING YOUR WEIGHT - fat is a feminist issue, apparently. Brilliant. Pass the pork scratchings.

15, CARVING THE ROAST - and saying "are you a leg or breast man" to the blokes and "do you want stuffing" to the women. Congratulations, you are now your dad.

23, KNOWING WHICH SCREWDRIVER IS WHICH - "a Phillips? For that? Are you mad, bint?"

:lol

Okay, I thought I was somewhat of an Anglophile, having obtained an advanced degree in English, but some of this slang escapes even me.

whinge
??

scrotes
Abbreviation for scrotums? :lol

pork scratchings
What the hell are these? Are they like bangers?

bint
Think I heard this in a Monty Python bit somewhere...

Help a mate out, here!

Help a mate out, here!

whinge - complain/moan. Most often used by Australians in describing 'Wingeing Poms'

scrotes - Abbreviation for scrotums? Yes, but used here as derogatory term for young rascals

pork scratchings - What the hell are these? Where is the Happy Busman when you need him?

pork_scratching_picture3.jpg

All you could ever want to know:-

http://www.hairybarsnacks.com/

Basically only to be eaten when pissed. Then they taste quite good.

bint - derogatory, though not really nasty, term for a female

http://www.dizzybint.com/WhatsABint.htm

Wow - good spot with the Python reference!

scrotes - Abbreviation for scrotums? Yes, but used here as derogatory term for young rascals

which, funny enough, is how I often refer to my scrotum. as in:

Before I get to the powerpoint, I just wanted to let everybody know that the young rascals are in fine form today and looking fantastic.

And George Michael most feels like a man when ...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=1...-name_page.html

The 43-year-old star was caught emerging from the bushes after a sexual encounter with pot-bellied jobless van driver Norman Kirtland on the notorious homosexual haunt Hampstead Heath.

He claimed the van driver from Brighton, East Sussex, was not unattractive despite later describing him as a Bernard Manning lookalike.

George chuckled: "I mean as much as I don't want to be ageist or fattist, it's dark out there but it's not that dark. I've no idea who that guy was - but thank you very much, whoever he was."

0,,2006340131,00.jpg

Norman Kirtland

I usually feel like a man when I use my penis to have sex with a female.

:rotfl

Qu'est-ce que c'est un "quiet one with John Sams"?

Qu'est-ce que c'est un "quiet one with John Sams"?

From the context, I'd say: going out for a drink with a mate called John Sams, the 'quiet one' being British understatement for getting lashed good and proper.