Supermodel takes her tuberculosis-ridden brother out for sun

I hate my life. Not only do I tend to hate Rolling Stone, I tend to always open issues that make my day horrible. bdeb6106.jpg

So it should've came as no surprise to find pictures of my girl, Petra Nemcova, and the biggest, wettest douche who sounds like a woman when talking and/or singing this side of the milky way, James Blunt, TOGETHER. Not only do I put this guy in the same category as craptacular and equally sucky artists like Jack Johnson, Ryan Adams, and Chris Carrabba, but now he goes and does something like this? Was wooing the hearts of fourteen year old girls across the world with the world's least enjoyable song not enough? Now he has to be messing with my possessions? I hate my life.

What was the name of the Robin Hood song? I remember that got me hooked, and whenever you can get a 4 year old hooked on your music, you must be the stuff. And, sorry to offend about Ryan Adams... he just seems like jerk. You can have him if you want. I'm sure Petra's a jerk, too... but the HOTTEST JERK I'VE EVER SEEN.

I wonder why Mr. Blunt didn't refer to my post before messing with my woman... I thought having something like that would make my ownership clear to the public. I guess I'll ask him before I stab him.

Edited by groselicain
What was the name of the Robin Hood song? I remember that got me hooked, and whenever you can get a 4 year old hooked on your music, you must be the stuff. And, sorry to offend about Ryan Adams... he just seems like jerk. You can have him if you want. I'm sure Petra's a jerk, too... but the HOTTEST JERK I'VE EVER SEEN.

I wonder why Mr. Blunt didn't refer to my post before messing with my woman... I thought having something like that would make my ownership clear to the public. I guess I'll ask him before I stab him.

possibly the freakiest thing i have ever read (including the link)

name of the song is something like Everything I Do (I Do It for You)

Calling it Gap music pays it too big of a compliment. Has anyone ever listened to the lyrics? It's about how he saw a pretty girl....and he doesn't know what he'll do because they'll never be together. I'm not sure how he'll make it.

so he wrote it about groselicain and Petra? :lol

Calling it Gap music pays it too big of a compliment. Has anyone ever listened to the lyrics? It's about how he saw a pretty girl....and he doesn't know what he'll do because they'll never be together. I'm not sure how he'll make it.

Thing is, while Blunt completely botches it by writing at the level of a sixth-grade girl, that subject could make for interesting material. As evidence, I offer this from my old friend Bernstein:

A fellow will remember a lot of things you wouldn't think he'd remember. You take me. One day, back in 1896, I was crossing over to Jersey on the ferry, and as we pulled out, there was another ferry pulling in, and on it there was a girl waiting to get off. A white dress she had on. She was carrying a white parasol. I only saw her for one second. She didn't see me at all, but I'll bet a month hasn't gone by since that I haven't thought of that girl.

What th-- you guys screwed up my thread. WE'RE TALKING ABOUT ME.

See? Just look at the fun times we had before this cur split us apart-

meandpetra.jpg

meandpetra2.jpg

Edited by groselicain