Junk Car Black Lung Trailer Park Camp

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we had a nice weekend......as mentioned in the last thread, celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary with a ballgame at the Kane County Cougars......where we saw this stupid mascot type performer (not the KC Cougars mascot)......here is he, right before he proceeded to take the 3rd baseman's glove and chuck it over the left field wall into the trees......the kid behind us said, "I don't think that was supposed to happen" and Graham said, "act or not, that made me uncomfortable." It was very odd.

IMG_0835.jpg

It was indeed an act......but, yes.....uncomfortable.

Guest baseball bobblehead

who forgot to call Summer and tell it that it can have the day off? It is supposed to be 98 with high humidity on Wednesday, heat index of 110 at least.

I deep watered 14 trees in my garden and gave Cooper the dog a bath.

Also, I learned how to tie a scarf like this, and it might be the only headgear a girl ever needs:

rainbowscarffront.JPG

I battled the bees last night between Deadwood and Entourage. At one point, as I gauged the relative activity of the hive, some glow in the dark demon bug attacked me and I nearly ran into one of the support beams for our deck (I think I also pulled a muscle in my shoulder from thrashing around). I eventually emptied a full can of Raid into the general vicinity of the bee hotel...I guess I'll find out tonight if I was successful.

I battled the bees last night between Deadwood and Entourage. At one point, as I gauged the relative activity of the hive, some glow in the dark demon bug attacked me and I nearly ran into one of the support beams for our deck (I think I also pulled a muscle in my shoulder from thrashing around). I eventually emptied a full can of Raid into the general vicinity of the bee hotel...I guess I'll find out tonight if I was successful.

no vaccuum cleaner?

FINALLY! I get to start one of these damn things!

Tip for next time: it's helpful to wait until the previous one is closed. ;)

Today is my Monday! :w00t :D :) :omg :huh :mellow :dontgetit :hmm :( :ohwell :no :realmad

Tip for next time: it's helpful to wait until the previous one is closed. ;)

Today is my Monday! :w00t :D :) :omg :huh :mellow :dontgetit :hmm :( :ohwell :no :realmad

IP?

Cryptique is gunning for the admin vacancy.

While it's true that I lust for power, any rumors that I have the slightest interest in being a VC admin are nonfactual.

I'm going to send a PM to Mr. K offering $50 PayPal to delete this thread when it hits page 19.

How much to delete the Steely Dan vs. Owen Wilson thread? I could use some $$.

Guest ScottHoward
While it's true that I lust for power, any rumors that I have the slightest interest in being a VC admin are nonfactual.

For a number of reasons, the first of which is the lack of any reluctance to post up your own brand of know-it-all bullshit, it would never happen.

Someone delete this thread.

I deep watered 14 trees in my garden and gave Cooper the dog a bath.

Also, I learned how to tie a scarf like this, and it might be the only headgear a girl ever needs:

rainbowscarffront.JPG

did you get that off the Jewish scarf site? I have a couple of those huge scarves that you can wrap up like that......one of my oldest, best friends was practicing Orthodox for awhile and she would show me all kinds of neat ways to do scarves.....she is now backsliding, but still has all those cool scarves.