Junk Car Black Lung Trailer Park Camp

For a number of reasons, the first of which is the lack of any reluctance to post up your own brand of know-it-all bullshit, it would never happen.

For a number of reasons, the first of which being your tendency to lash out impotently with a mean-spiritedness worthy of Karl Rove, you do not serve as a spokesman for the current admins.

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a 5 minute conversation with someone about Billy Ocean on Saturday night.

'Are you there God? It's me, Ction.'

BTW, i've enjoyed your bee stories. Many years ago, we had a hive that was on the underside of the front of my folks house, that allowed several of the bastards to get into my room. It was not fun.

BTW, i've enjoyed your bee stories. Many years ago, we had a hive that was on the underside of the front of my folks house, that allowed several of the bastards to get into my room. It was not fun.

If they break containment and get into the living quarters, we're moving out.

did you get that off the Jewish scarf site? I have a couple of those huge scarves that you can wrap up like that......one of my oldest, best friends was practicing Orthodox for awhile and she would show me all kinds of neat ways to do scarves.....she is now backsliding, but still has all those cool scarves.

Yep.

I have some of the most beautiful scarves, and wearing one yesterday convinced me that I may need to get my ears pierced again. Something about big silver ear hoops and scarves just go together. :pirate

As a yoot I frequently wore gypsy-style scarves for the very practical purpose of subduing the jewfro.

They've got some nice skirts on that site too. I am going to single handledly try to revive wench wear as suitable street/work wear. :pirate

P1010362a.jpg

So ction and I went to Thursday's. The comments from the old lady bartender are a story in and of themselves, but the real kicker is that the pocketkerchef dude (long story on this guy as well - he's one of caliber's longtime friends) made a joke about kids that ction didn't like and he walked out without a word.

I texted him furiously to no avail.

So I finished the game of Golden Tee and walked back to work and now my white linen pants are sweatstreaked.

But on a good note, I did have 5 eagles.

Ction will probably remember the comments from the bartender better than I do. My thoughts were dominated with "fuck you, asshole. I'm just about done with your bullshit."