Junk Car Black Lung Trailer Park Camp

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I move that the title of this thread title should be stricken from the record. it's way over used. thanks in advance.

Guest ScottHoward
I'm having raisin bran beacause I forgot to eat breakfast.

That's probably the most racist thing I've read on here today.

There is nothing like spending some time with one's former future mother-in-law while she cries about what could have been.

Pics?

oh man, M Chris - I have been there. And my mother in law is a sweet lady and my ex husband is not a bad guy, just has a lot of problems......talk about uncomfortable. I went through that scenario just last December, when I took Em out to stay with my ex-MIL for a week.

so no one ate a big, green, steaming pile of bullshit for lunch?

I'm not sure if Sean ate anything before he left in fury.

The onions and mushrooms on my burger were fairly slimy, but they weren't green. I'll ask for some Chicago style relish next time to complete the image.

Guest ScottHoward
Sexist...perhaps. Racist? I'll tell you something racist..."they" have renamed niger seed "nyger". Gimmeee a freaking break.

I once got bilked out of $5k in a Nygerian email scam.

oh man, M Chris - I have been there. And my mother in law is a sweet lady and my ex husband is not a bad guy, just has a lot of problems......talk about uncomfortable. I went through that scenario just last December, when I took Em out to stay with my ex-MIL for a week.

I cried too...

It's the toughest thing about breakups really...his family was like my family for many years.

I move that the title of this thread title should be stricken from the record. it's way over used. thanks in advance.

Not seconded. While I would normally agree, mrk has missed most of the recent ones, so I move to cut him some slack.

I *heart* mrk.