Junk Car Black Lung Trailer Park Camp

Not seconded. While I would normally agree, mrk has missed most of the recent ones, so I move to cut him some slack.

I *heart* mrk.

I heart him too, but I would expect a more creative title from a teacher. :hmm

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heart him too, but I would expect a more creative title from a teacher. :hmm

:yay I think he was just so excited to start one that he just wanted to get it out there, name be damned!

But as you know, he can always change it.

who forgot to call Summer and tell it that it can have the day off? It is supposed to be 98 with high humidity on Wednesday, heat index of 110 at least.

One would think that living in the Ocean State would afford many opportunities to cool off on hot summer days.

Does the beach not have wireless?

that looks more like a Tarzan yell than a yawn. just sayin'.

This is probably best suited for the now watching thread but last night I watched most of the original Tarzan movie from 1932 starring John Weissmuller, multi time gold medalist. I thought the movie fitting since my AC is shit and I was sitting in my sweltering house eating cheeto's in only my boxer shorts.

My weekend worked out very nicely. Friday night fun times with my new "friend". Saturday night I met Stone Jack Jones then watching them play very good stuff right up the alley for Wilco fans. Sunday night drinking with the fun brew crew. :cheers

if you told him you were sending these....he did indeed keep a secret! It was a big surprise! My eyes lit up when I saw your name on the package in our mailbox!!!

:w00t

they are absolutely beautiful.....I am in awe as to how you make them! lovely.